level 45 and clueless

Ambition

Okay, so i am new to blade and soul i just reached lvl 45, but i have no idea what to do next or what to aim for, in order to upgrade my gear i need moonwater transformation stones and soul stones, these are hella expensive on the market, i simply do not have enough gold, how can i farm these? you dont seem to get them from dailies.

Soulshields, i just got my first purple blackram soushiel piece #5 but it doesnt seem to have crit? do i need to farm this full set in the ''6daily boss'' quest or? some one help a noob out please...

Uhm okay i did not know that, does that mean i dont have to farm the best soulshields or? i still need to farm the full blackram purple set right? also i have 2 forgotten soulshields 5 + 7 i read somewhere that these are also good, but what i don't understand they are blue, arnt purples supposed to be better? and if you have a full set you get bonus piercing etc ugh i had no idea this game was so complex lol so many items o.o thanks though

for the soulshields read above

to farm gold just do the dailies (misty woods, faction,  and blackram shipyard e.supply chain and whatever else you have time for). Arena not sure if it's worth it now.

I know I'm not doing great but i can still make around 5 gold per day ( 2- 4 hours game play tough. If i had friends it would have been faster:))

Not in a hurry to buy moon watter transformation tough. I rather level an alt when I have time and save the gold when I really need it.

The game just started. prices will go down eventually. Next update isn't announced yet and nothing else to do at high level.

I just hit 45 as well and would love to see more information regarding "whats next."

Personally i will start on crafting - Will probably have to level a second toon to cover the other gathering needs. I had planned on Soul Warden so that i can make my own transformation stones and other needs. Iv also taken on cooking - Still have two free crafting, one per toon.

Sadly i find end-game PVP a little lacking. There is arena which is great, but nothing that can be done for hours on end. I guess id be interested in hearing other opinions and suggestions on what they do.

Other than that, run dailies ( 40 max per day) level a second toon, and run specific dungeons for unique costumes.

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

Okay, so i am new to blade and soul i just reached lvl 45, but i have no idea what to do next or what to aim for, in order to upgrade my gear i need moonwater transformation stones and soul stones, these are hella expensive on the market, i simply do not have enough gold, how can i farm these? you dont seem to get them from dailies.

Soulshields, i just got my first purple blackram soushiel piece #5 but it doesnt seem to have crit? do i need to farm this full set in the ''6daily boss'' quest or? some one help a noob out please...

Little To-Do List for you:

- Have you successfully completed Blackram Narrows 10x? (400 HP Bonus)

- Have you successfully completed Tomb of the Exiles 10x? (3 Additional DMG)

- Farm Skittering Tunnels for your Dokumo Weapon; use in place of Awakened weapon until you are able to acquire a stone to upgrade

- Farm Misty Woods PvP area for Misty Woods soul wards (Kill the opposite faction NPCs, then kill bosses. Done with party)

- E. Fleet Supply farm

The above will get you started. 

28 minutes ago, Skraggs said:

Little To-Do List for you:

- Have you successfully completed Blackram Narrows 10x? (400 HP Bonus)

- Have you successfully completed Tomb of the Exiles 10x? (3 Additional DMG)

- Farm Skittering Tunnels for your Dokumo Weapon; use in place of Awakened weapon until you are able to acquire a stone to upgrade

- Farm Misty Woods PvP area for Misty Woods soul wards (Kill the opposite faction NPCs, then kill bosses. Done with party)

- E. Fleet Supply farm

The above will get you started. 

Hey bro thanks for the tips, first 2 are check, is the dokumo weapon better than the current one i have now? with ''gems'' in it i have not done a single faction quest yet, so i will look into this, do these things give me soul stones cause i need 50 o.o

I rather not level an alt yet, cause i already put so much time and effort into leveling my first char, im waiting for warlock to be released to be my secondary Character. I simply dont understand how some people already have a full arena moonwater set and upgraded gear like wth xD ive been playing so muuuch and im not even close then again, some people already been playing this game for years so they know exactly what to do, im so lost at times.

Ugh the poh-24 ''dungeon'' is so annoyingggg, the pathing is confusing, can't seem to find a good party i finally get somewhere and the boss isnt there, hope i dont have to grind this too long..

BTW with soulwards i can make soul stones? thanks and sorry for doublepost

Archived