NCSoft, why you don't want my money?

Eased

In the USA you can get Free Housing , but it will be in a bad neighborhood , in a almost condemned house

You can get Free Food , but it will be limited

Free Healthcare , below par

Or pay for things yourself and get a better deal .

Nothing Free is awseome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MindWalker said:

Sure its your money....and yout stil spiting shit talk in here...its the internetz man...probably your a overweigth kid with to many free time on his mothers basement, no one knows... lol no one cares....just dont be that arrogant.

One fact I am overweight I weigh 320 lbs, So your kinda right, now as far as my Mother, My father died September http://www.newcomerakron.com/obituary.aspx?obitid=88874

Of 2014, I took in my Mother and my nephew who my father and my mother was raising for over a year, They just moved out last month, So about that.

34 minutes ago, Sachi said:

If you have the money to spend it on virtual costumes you have the money to buy premium.
Yes its quite disappointing that the wardrobe function is bound to premiums only, but they gotta convince you somehow to buy premium. That's how business works.

But in my opinion, they are trying to convince the wrong people. You can spend a lot of money in this game without having premium membership. And with wardrobe locked to premiums only, you prevent F2P players buying a lot of cosmetics from store, because you don't give them the room to store it and you also don't give them a nice interface possibility to switch cosmetics wherever they are.

You only encourage people who already pay for premium to spend more money, but not to spend F2P players to support the game.

I hope you understand, what I want to say. English is not my native language.

Besides, as far as I know, only B&S in CN also has this restriction. And that's not the version, you want to play :/

You know, all the OP is asking for is equivalent treatment, as certain options are available for free in other regions, and they're charging us here in NA/EU. The fact that the rest of you are absolute pricks just because he's complaining about what IS inherently wrong with gaming is another issue in and of itself. The REAL problem is not because people feel entitled in F2P games, it's because the gaming industry feels the need to squeeze every *cricket* dime out of you that they possibly can in whatever asinine method they can think of. So before you flop your tiny dick on the table trying to prove a point, why don't you think for more than a half second, as to what the real issues are.

7 minutes ago, Eased said:
1 minute ago, MindWalker said:

Wow...your gona tell me your still virgin too? no one cares....has i said...its the internetz... just dont be arrogant about having money... hitler was arrogant... stalin was arrogant, Kim jong-hun is arrogant...you see poeople liking them much?....now get a clue already pls.. :\

Wow...your gona tell me your still virgin too? no one cares....has i said...its the internetz... just dont be arrogant about having money... hitler was arrogant... stalin was arrogant, Kim jong-hun is arrogant...you see poeople liking them much?....now get a clue already pls.. :\

But in my opinion, there are trying to convince the wrong people. You can spend a lot of money in this game without having premium membership. And with wardrobe locked to premiums only, you prevent F2P players buying a lot of cosmetics from store, because you don't give them the room to store it and you also don't give them a nice interface possibility to switch cosmetics wherever they are.

You only encourage people who already pay for premium to spend more money, but not to spend F2P players to support the game.

I hope you understand, what I want to say. English is not my native language.

/reported

Please do not insult these historical figures. Some of which were brilliant and very successful btw. And Hitler was love by millions. I am not saying anything about the views etc I am just stating a fact.

2 minutes ago, DarkMojo said:

The OP would never spend money anyways. These see-through posts are so obvious.

In fact, I hate F2P games. Another suggestion to satisfy you: Make wardrobe available with a one-time payment. I would buy it asap.

3 minutes ago, MindWalker said:

Ok..im thinking you have some problem in your brain now.... lololol really. Now im laughing at you hard lol.
Who insulted who? lololol i cant say their names and make an opinion with their names? lol, and btw...people didnt like them..they where forced to "like" them, but sure...you have your opinion..i have mine....still you look much like them in terms of arrogance...and that is still a fact and the fact is...
And starting now, im just gona ignore all posts you make, since our iq diference is too great, and yours is the one below...

You stated Hitler was arrogant and that nobody liked him and called that a fact. You need to do a little history refresher.

And reread your post please. If you still feel like you can even bring up IQ levels there is something wrong with you, personal insults on the internet.. really?

1 minute ago, Preacher26 said:

You stated Hitler was arrogant and that nobody liked him and called that a fact. You need to do a little history refresher

4 minutes ago, MindWalker said:

And starting now, im just gona ignore all posts you make, since our iq diference is too great, and yours is the one below...

1 hour ago, Eased said:

After seeing the nice outfits in the wardrobe, I considered collecting outfits. That means, I also wanted to buy the outfits from shop.

Then I read that wardrobe storage is for premium only, so I won't be able to collect all the nice outfits.

Pay money for being able to pay more money? No way.

Wardrobe for premium only doesn't make sense, at all.

So this is a serious question: Why you don't want me to spend money on your shop, NCSoft?

you dont realy play the game do you?  at lvl 45 (that u get in 3 days ) u can do 40 dailly quest - get 9 gold w/o selling any possible loot, just pure game reward. With that gold u can ask someone gift u 1 month premium - plenty of people will do specially at that time. With premium u do daily dash 3 times a day..get tokens, craft coins in a month to get premium again., Its most free to play game ever, i dont even know how they make money to run this game. EVERYTHING in that shop can be gifted , premium to - also if u sell the daily soulstone u can make even more gold - 1 day of work at lvl 45- max 6 hours gameplay and u can get premium memberhsip. I myself gifted 5 premium membership for free! simply because theres nothing to buy better in the shop... its a MMO - talk to people in game . 

what a wonderful community!

good god

@Eased

It's a shame but that's how it is here, It's the usual money milking tactic game publisher does which is nothing surprising and actually reasonable from their perspective, in the end It's business for them.

my advice would be to just buy the costume if you have little time to play to maximize the premium benefit, I don't know if it'll be enough with in game storage only though

The real question (that probably can't be answered yet) is do outfits just get booted out of your wardrobe upon premium expiring, because that would be pretty irritating. Not that it matters if you do decide on indefinite membership, but, could OP could somehow turn this into a compromise of a sort. 

@Denpa 6 hours is a lot for me, if it's one of those months again. I understand your point, a few years ago, I also had enough time to play. I played Aion from beginning and when it became free to play, I still never had to pay anything, because I had enough time to farm ingame money to buy premium etc. But back then, I also understood that there are people who are not like me.

@Desc Yea, unfortunately you're right. I always played F2P MMOs which started with monthly subscription (e.g. Aion and Tera) and became F2P later and probably that's the reason why they were not built to spend so much money like in B&S. Maybe I'm just getting too old for MMOs.

I still want to pay for the game, but I'm not willing to pay a completely disproportionate amount of money for how much I play. With monthly subscription of Aion/Tera, you had access to the complete game, at least in the beginning.

@KaminaxGurren Somewhere (I think it was Bladeandsouldojo) I read, that the outfits stay in wardrobe, but if you use them, you can't put them back. I think this information was from CN version.

2 hours ago, Eased said:

After seeing the nice outfits in the wardrobe, I considered collecting outfits. That means, I also wanted to buy the outfits from shop.

Then I read that wardrobe storage is for premium only, so I won't be able to collect all the nice outfits.

Pay money for being able to pay more money? No way.

Wardrobe for premium only doesn't make sense, at all.

So this is a serious question: Why you don't want me to spend money on your shop, NCSoft?

If I'm not mistaken, everyone can browse the wardrobe, but only premium can "add" to the wardrobe collection. So, my question is: If I collect a bunch of outfits, subscribe for a period, add my outfits, and then have my subscription expire, other than losing the ability to "add" (specific term used in FAQ for premium users wardrobe) outfits to wardrobe what happens when I swap costumes in wardrobe post subscription period. Do they repopulate my inventory?

2 minutes ago, Nezakhan said:

If I'm not mistaken, everyone can browse the wardrobe, but only premium can "add" to the wardrobe collection. So, my question is: If I collect a bunch of outfits, subscribe for a period, add my outfits, and then have my subscription expire, other than losing the ability to "add" (specific term used in FAQ for premium users wardrobe) outfits to wardrobe what happens when I swap costumes in wardrobe post subscription period. Do they repopulate my inventory?

This was just asked and answered above

Just now, KaminaxGurren said:

This was just asked and answered above

Thanks!

There goes my momentary interest in subscribing. I may be in some category of "that kind" that refuses to pay money, but I spent $1300 on Star Citizen, a B2P game still in development, and what I got for it isn't exclusive or P2W at all. I just can't stand seeing the obvious vices deliberately and unnecessarily designed to milk a playerbase. At this point I'm reserving consideration to put forth money until I reach end game. 

1 minute ago, Nezakhan said:

Thanks!

There goes my momentary interest in subscribing. I may be in some category of "that kind" that refuses to pay money, but I spent $1300 on Star Citizen, a B2P game still in development, and what I got for it isn't exclusive or P2W at all. I just can't stand seeing the obvious vices deliberately and unnecessarily designed to milk a playerbase. At this point I'm reserving consideration to put forth money until I reach end game. 

I'm usually pretty stingy with my money too, but I am at least considering the 5 dollar package for 7 days of premium, there is nothing not worth about that... Now if only the servers weren't on fire, lol

1 minute ago, Nezakhan said:

Thanks!

What you consider to be "milking" is considered by others to be "a nice benefit of subscription". Because really, besides the separate queue which won't be a problem in a month when ~80% of people trying the game at launch because it's new will no longer be playing, what's the advantage of Premium?

Spending $1,300 on Star Citizen is an investment you're making. You want to play a game, and in order to ensure that the game completes its development, you're throwing $1,300 at it. How is it possibly a valid comparison?

I am actually quite surprised that there are people who support this type of practice, Locking such a basic feature like the wardrobe is how not to make an f2p game. Before some *cricket* tell me that I am also being cheap and just want to get freebies, just so you know I am the type of person that spent hundreds of dollars on games like league and dota 2 (which had far better f2p practice than what we got now) and also spend extra bucks on Guild wars 2 even after paying for the box copy, main reason why I was willing to spend money on those game is because those companies show that they do care about the f2p experience enough for me to CARE about giving them my money. Shady business practices is a good way to drive away potential customers.

Also forgot to mention that they even locked the in game mail behind a paywall, unbelievable really.

4 minutes ago, Bladehawk said:

What you consider to be "milking" is considered by others to be "a nice benefit of subscription". Because really, besides the separate queue which won't be a problem in a month when ~80% of people trying the game at launch because it's new will no longer be playing, what's the advantage of Premium?

Spending $1,300 on Star Citizen is an investment you're making. You want to play a game, and in order to ensure that the game completes its development, you're throwing $1,300 at it. How is it possibly a valid comparison?

Valid comparison? It's valid in that it was in reference to myself, and presented to show that despite however I may be labelled, I'm not unwilling to pay money when it's proper, and was in no way a comparison between the two games, or their comparative states (in development-post launch).

Archived