Way to much loadings & instanced phases

Aimscoes

Is it only me that thinks this game has way to much instances phases and loading screens?

Sometimes when i enter through a portal in the open world i get a loading screens and sometimes not = ? 
Also these loading screens when i have to enter cross realm dungeons is hilarious. it's 3 loading screens from the lobby to the instance after you found a party & the same when you leave it. 

Maybe it's me but for being a MMO it feels very instanced and phased into loading screens, on topic: BF4 loads faster than this game. Just queit annoying. 

2 minutes ago, gasjelly said:

Instanced is better than being the *cricket* fest that wow is with it's confusing lore all over the place.

Not sure where that came from but ok, on your topic: yes the Lore can suck a dick in wow atm.

But i don't like when i have to load the game a 500 times per day and the loading is really slow optimized. 

I entered a cave solo place like 10 minutes ago, that loading screen literly took me 30 seconds, to load a freaking cave solo. 

My BF4 loads faster 64player. 

There's alot of instancing because of the story, but ok. xD

I don't have a problem with loading screens, getting a better computer is a solution. I go into caves without a loading screen, another solution for crappier computers is: my fiance found out you can 'walk' instead of wind walk into a cave and there's less likelihood of there being a loading screen. 

If you want to keep loading screens to a miniimum, stand infront of portal for about 10 seconds so that it loads whats on the other side...but the only you're getting super long loading screens is because, unfortnately your pc is just bad, it runs the game fine but isnt processing things fast. my friend has a Gaming PC he built and while i sometimes get loading screens, he says hes never had one unless hes teleporting to a town, and even then its a very fast load

Archived