Costume list?

dmoe33

Soooo i was wondering if there is a list out there with all the costumes and how to obtain them. I know theres the F3 Menu ingame but it dosent tell u how to get one of em (unless they do but i could be blind/ignorant) 

Replies appreciated 

Almost every item in the game tells you where you can obtain it directly on the tooltips (the info displayed when you click it or mouse over it), and that includes the fashion in the wardrobe (F3). It will say something like "lair of the Yutay" which means either the boss or a monster inside that dungeon drops it. If they list a zone then a monster in the zone can drop it. If they list an NPC then you can buy/trade for it from that NPC. If it says transmute then you have to transmute. 

1 minute ago, QueenSheba said:

Almost every item in the game tells you where you can obtain it directly on the tooltips (the info displayed when you click it or mouse over it), and that includes the fashion in the wardrobe (F3). It will say something like "lair of the Yutay" which means either the boss or a monster inside that dungeon drops it. If they list a zone then a monster in the zone can drop it. If they list an NPC then you can buy/trade for it from that NPC. If it says transmute then you have to transmute. 

Yea i noticed that but some of the tooltips dont explain where to get em at all. Ive seen some costumes where im prt sure where they drop/u get em but on there it dosent show.

4 minutes ago, TengokuKishi said:

tbh im still wondering why most of the costumes from cbt were removed and not put in for launch :S?

I noticed this as well. There was a hairstyle based on Korean-princess type where it was big and braided at the top and flowing down. It's not there this time. So sad :'(

Archived