Amazing open world pvp *video

XxThatWhitexX

Why is there even a loading screen if you're just appearing a few paces away. Why does it take so long to load?? Why are you targetable if you're "loading"? Is the load just there to waste your time? Did the devs intend for people to be confused why theirs an annoying screen obscuring control of your obviously loaded and targetable character? I know there's a "surrender button" but isn't that just a poor cover-up for a clearly stupid issue that should be fixed?

This is just poor map design. I'm not sure what they intended for this open pvp area, but here both the red and blue base are in the same area. This is actually the only open world pvp map that is like this. The rest actually have a base set up so you can take your time loading if you need to.

Still though, for new players seeing this is kinda discouraging.

You need to check your game settings or something because those load times are...intense to say the least. Also you should always do open world pvp in a group. Don't go blaming the game that the pvp in open world is "unbalanced and unfair" when your by yourself. This isn't new to mmos or games in general. I see you complaining about getting spawn camped right next to another character named Pink Piggy who is probably laughing at you getting dropped off at the pool over and over again wondering why you won't take your dobok off. 

Archived