Preparations for a future main?

Siara

Hello everyone,

I was hoping they would have released more classes at launch because the class I want to main is amongst those classes. Is it useful for me to start a different class for now? Can I do something with this alt character that would benefit my main in the future? If so, please enlighten me. I'd love some hints and tips from the more experienced players. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy your gaming experience. *shoots the queues*

4 minutes ago, HeliumC02 said:

for the first. what can of player are u? (DPS,Suppport,Meele,Range)

better take the one u really suitable for u

see more at youtube there is so much video about classes (chinese server)

I know all about the classes, that's not the problem. The class I want to play is not out here in the EU/NA-version yet. Thank you for your advice though. I'm more of a support ranged character fancier.

3 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

Well u could learn more about the game meantime and maybe get some gold, materials to ease the next characters leveling what not

I think I've read about everything there is to read about the game already x__x it's starting to give me a headache. What kind of materials are useful to farm for my main? What are they called here in the EU/NA-version?

2 minutes ago, Siara said:

I know all about the classes, that's not the problem. The class I want to play is not out here in the EU/NA-version yet. Thank you for your advice though. I'm more of a support ranged character fancier.

I think I've read about everything there is to read about the game already x__x it's starting to give me a headache. What kind of materials are useful to farm for my main? What are they called here in the EU/NA-version?

Get crafting. Get gold. Get breakthrough materials that are not bound if you are talking about Warlock since those weapons already come out of boxes now. 

Get Hongmoon Coins. Get soul stones. Make friends and find a decent guild. Learn the dungeon bosses. 

Etc. 

Archived