I am very new!

PawsKitti

9 minutes ago, PawsKitti said:

Wow, really??? 7 hours for one dungeon?? Or 7 hours to log in? If i have to wait 7 hours each day to log in then I kinda cant do that lol.. I do not want >.> I hope you mean dungeon queues, otherwise Im just going to wait until the hype dies down. I atleast want to play for like 5 minutes to see how the layout and character creation is....

Also, are you able to make a character "fat"? (or chubby/pudgy) or are they against that like XIV?lol

7 hours to log in.  If you're playing free I'd recommend waiting a week, and make sure to pick one of the newest servers.  They are constantly adding more to relieve the stress, but most people aren't switching which leaves the problem on those ones as-is.  If you get in on a new server, especially if it's away from peak hours, you might be able to get right on or have a minimal queue.

Character creation doesn't require login and yes you can do a lot with it.

1 minute ago, Callback said:

7 hours to log in.  If you're playing free I'd recommend waiting a week, and make sure to pick one of the newest servers.  They are constantly adding more to relieve the stress, but most people aren't switching which leaves the problem as-is.

Character creation doesn't require login and yes you can do a lot with it.

Wow.... thats so saddening,. Do you think this will be adressed? I can wait I suppose, however how would 7 hours even work? I try to log in in the morning and then wait until midnight or less to play? :/ 

Well atleast theres that. I assumed you meant a queue for a dungeon so it didnt bother me at first. Im so used to XIV I guess I sorta live it XD Which server would you recommend? I dont really know which. I cant really pay for the premium yet due to the fact that if I dont like the game, I just wasted money. I cant see if I like it or not because I cant play just yet. :P

Sorry if I seem like I have a negative attitude btw, when it comes to something I really want to do, I always want to do it as quick as possible. Im sure many can relate, im not the only one XD

13 minutes ago, PawsKitti said:

Wow.... thats so saddening,. Do you think this will be adressed? I can wait I suppose, however how would 7 hours even work? I try to log in in the morning and then wait until midnight or less to play? :/ 

Well atleast theres that. I assumed you meant a queue for a dungeon so it didnt bother me at first. Im so used to XIV I guess I sorta live it XD Which server would you recommend? I dont really know which. I cant really pay for the premium yet due to the fact that if I dont like the game, I just wasted money. I cant see if I like it or not because I cant play just yet. :P

Sorry if I seem like I have a negative attitude btw, when it comes to something I really want to do, I always want to do it as quick as possible. Im sure many can relate, im not the only one XD

The login screen should advertise the newest servers, which should ideally be the lowest population and thus the shortest queues.  Remember those and pick one when you create your character.

Archived