My 1800 Destroyer Build

Niklas1830

2 minutes ago, SlayerAus said:

This is awesome I'm a level 20 destroyer who is so excited to get started with pvp although I'm not very good at the combos.... Could you maybe give me a hand?

Absolutely!  If there is any certain question you want answered I will do my best to answer! The combos Iam allready working on and will put it out later tonight or tomorrow! 

5 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Do you ever run into an issue running out of Focus? That and the way I'm opening seems to be a huge issue for me. 

I do run out of focus if I play the games fast, But I try to make the games slow so I can regain it a bit with grabs or blocking. 

8 minutes ago, Niklas1830 said:

I do run out of focus if I play the games fast, But I try to make the games slow so I can regain it a bit with grabs or blocking. 

I see. Also how do you deal with KFM? I generally SS  their jump now but it feels like I just literally always get countered if I want to go aggressive. 

Hummmm

How does the shield stun?

Do you manualy detonate it? I know it does a fancy animation if you use the Blitz after setting up the shield, but otherwise, it just stays up for the whole duration,

Archived