Anyone here from Vindictus?

Moggie

Hi guys, I'm thinking about giving this game a try and wanted to know which class I would like. My favorite character was sword Lann and I'm hoping for some similar play mechanics such as quick reaction time. High risk, high reward. Hard to master, fun to play. The biggest thing I'm looking for is something similar to Lann's slipdash play style. I will most likely never participate in pvp, so I'd rather have a class that will make the most of the pve experience. Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Oh hi Skyfrog I remember you. Thanks for the advice. Mostly the biggest thing I care about is a slipdash-y playstyle. Everything else doesn't really matter. 

hi! :)

6 minutes ago, Moggie said:

I haven't in about a year or so. Kind of lost interest when season 3 came out. The content seemed forced.

i tried out um. uh. Opie or whatever the latest class was but then i got bored after a few.

3 hours ago, Moggie said:

Hi guys, I'm thinking about giving this game a try and wanted to know which class I would like. My favorite character was sword Lann and I'm hoping for some similar play mechanics such as quick reaction time. High risk, high reward. Hard to master, fun to play. The biggest thing I'm looking for is something similar to Lann's slipdash play style. I will most likely never participate in pvp, so I'd rather have a class that will make the most of the pve experience. Thanks in advance.

Blade Masters will probably be your bet. But I will inform you that this game is actually traditional.

-You won't see real-time physics(enemies have no collision boxes and attacks can land on their target even if you see physically that you are not in range)
-Many skills are restricted to combos you must fulfill beforehand
-Enemies will run back to their spawn point fully recovered if you kite them too long or if you die and no one else taking the aggro
-PvE almost all mobs especially human mobs will perform the same attack pattern over and over when you initiate combat with them.

If you are hoping for similar interactivity in this game as Vindictus this is a not the game you are looking for. 

47 minutes ago, Skyfrog said:

yep. is pretty much a veller

im like. level 6. sometimes its fun but its starting to get dry kinda. i might reroll a mage like on vindi

Ah man I might have to go with that one then. I'll look at some videos of those two's gameplay.

Archived