How do I even see myself?

Andunye

Everyone of us put quite some time into character design. And now the game .. only let's me see my character from behind?

I found a button in "options" where the camera turns to the front of your character upon zooming in. But that's all? Come on, when I'm not in combat (doing skills, walking/traveling, inventory sorting, trade broker, whatever) I want to see my character!

I'm also talking about game relevant mechanics. My old MMO has camera and movement separated. This way, you can steer your character the whole time forward/in one direction but can circle the camera around your character. This is of the upmost importance when in a PvP zone!

Also there are special advanced movement patterns that are only able to perform by having a separated camera and character movement (e.g. my priestess runs forward, does a backward jump into the same direction and then runs forward again).

I did not find how to unlock the camera from character movement? Someone can help me out?

15 minutes ago, Astraios said:

In BnS mode, you can press your mouse's wheel to change into camera free rotation. In Classic mode, sadly i haven't found a similar way to rotate the camera.

In classic mode should be LMB+rotate. RMB+rotate moves your character's view point as well (if I recall correctly, might be vice versa)

Archived