Server Que Scam

Baduu

It seems as though this company has the power to provide more channels for players and larger servers. I remember that before the game was officially released (during the head start) there were 5 channels available on my server as opposed to the current 3 channels. Why would they do this? For profit obviously and it's a good call too. Heck if I was a manager for the company I probably would have done some of the same sneaky slimy scumbag sh!t. But hey if it's not that then it's just poor judgement and delivery on them. I'm sure things will clear up over the next month or so anyways. 

1 minute ago, Baduu said:

LETS MAKE THIS PUBLIC! THIS COMPANY IS OBVIOUSLY SCAMMING US TO BUY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP! I KNOW THEY CAN HAVE MORE CHANNELS AND MORE PEOPLE ON SERVERS BUT NOOOO THEY JUST WANT THE MONEY! F*** THIS

Its in all caps must be true

Didnt you watch their streams mate?

"Please follow on twitch, yt & facebook."

They were spamming that phrase every time in their whole stream period.

Nexon -> trash (made vindictus p2w)

Softnyx -> trash (made wolfteam, rakion p2w)

Aerola games -> trash (make s4, wolfteam, scarlet blade p2w)

Gamersfirst -> trash...

Gameforge -> trash...

trash, trash & yet again, trash.

EU and NA is full of trash F2P, get over it.

Thinking that B&S wouldnt generate money somehow would be a huge mistake buddy.

ok first of all if people werent pooring money into this then Blade and Soul wouldnt have made it to the NA and EU. So for you to complain about this is stupid in oh so many ways. If you cant figure out the time that there are less people on the server, play at that time (even for a little) then you shouldnt be playing it for the next couple week until everything is resolved and running at 100% to "your standards". So stop being a cry baby about it.

3 minutes ago, Baduu said:

I don't have all the time in the world to sit down at my computer at these specific times when wait time is low. If they made so much money they could've payed some decent people to set this up properly too. Now if they didn't make so much then this is their way of making it. 

Then dont play the game if your going to complain. Simple as that. Play a different game and keep your complaints of game forums like this to a minimum. Common Sense and im sure there are people thinking the same thing but their not complaining about it on the forums now are they -.-

6 minutes ago, ShadowAisha said:

Then dont play the game if your going to complain. Simple as that. Play a different game and keep your complaints of game forums like this to a minimum. Common Sense and im sure there are people thinking the same thing but their not complaining about it on the forums now are they -.-

Everyone is complaining about anything right now on the forums, this should mean that everyone should leave and gtfo? =]

Thats why the forums exist in the first place... to stress-up the devs how much we can keepo_by_bloodankh-d94h6yd.png

If there wouldnt be crybabies then the whole forum would be hippie-style =]

Lets confess this, if you dont care about anyone's else problem then its fine just leave the thread, nobody is forcing you to.

But if you tell those emo-asses cheeky plebs to fk off then please watch your own pot, everyone has freedom right here.

1 hour ago, Baduu said:

It seems as though this company has the power to provide more channels for players and larger servers. I remember that before the game was officially released (during the head start) there were 5 channels available on my server as opposed to the current 3 channels. Why would they do this? For profit obviously and it's a good call too. Heck if I was a manager for the company I probably would have done some of the same sneaky slimy scumbag sh!t. But hey if it's not that then it's just poor judgement and delivery on them. I'm sure things will clear up over the next month or so anyways. 

From what I've seen, the channels dynamically increase and decrease to have an appropriate number of players per channel, per zone.  When I was in the first zones there were 27 channels, as I'm in the later zones, there's often only 3-5, due to less player demand.  Channels have nothing to do with population control, it's purely what they feel their servers can handle and remain stable as far as player number allowed.  If they opened up the servers to hold another X amount of people and they crashed, you'd see even more posts complaining about unstable servers.  It's always a lose-lose in these situations, tough it out or switch servers.

• Yaviey locked this topic

Archived