Daily Dash NA/EU Costume Availability

Highfeather

The topic title might lead people to think I'm about to ask for the availability of the NA costume on the EU server and vice versa, but that's not really what I'm worried about.

Does anybody know if they ever said these costumes would be restricted to the launch period? I'm asking this, because in between queue times, bad Daily Dash rolls and the lack of a Premium account, I'm starting to doubt I'll be able to finish the board in the remaining 20 days. If I can manage to play enough, I should get there with 40 more rolls, but it's not guaranteed at all. The EU costume is by far the best fit for one of my characters out of every costume I've seen in the wardrobe, so I'd hate it to miss out on it.

• NCSOFT

Hello Highfeather,

These costumes from the costume contest will be available again later down the road including the NA costume appearing for EU players and vice versa. I do hope that the Daily Dash spins work in your favor and you obtain your costume now rather than later but no need to fret if you end up not winning it in time. ^^

Didn't expect an official response, but thanks! Good to know I don't need to be worried. And by extension others, since I was 'lucky' enough to not have started early, which meant I could just delete my <lvl 15 characters and start on today's new servers without too much trouble. I hope it also works out for those stuck in queue... :/

That would be amazing on you guys part Rukkirii, As my main account still currently locked due, I would love it if you guys extended for another week. Hopefully I should be able to have my account back in time to get the Outfits. 

17 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

I will poke some people and see if they can extend the Daily Dash a little longer due to the queue times. I can't guarantee they will be able to, but wish me luck! ^_~

Thank you for looking into this, also if it helps the daily dash currently says it started on Janurary 8th, which was well before even the headstart folks got into the game so its making the whole thing extremely tight,  I did the math near the beginning of the week and I think it was from the on the 19th you needed to get at least 5 spaces per day to get to the end in the time we were given from the general audience launch.

Archived