Art trades?

Shippa

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Laufle said:

y-yes;; do u like it?? owo also! ur artwork reminds me of tumblr user arucelli <3

I do!! And really? I have seen some of her work but I haven't taken any influence from them... I know we both worked on commissions for youtuber JubyPhonic though!

10 hours ago, Laufle said:

??? I have a regular teenage experience full of coolness & fun lmao

tumblr_o1dc9zhGnK1tvqm20o2_r2_500.png

I meant that I thought you use such a huge obstructive watermark because you've had previous experience of people stealing your stuff. Was just a guess.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I meant that I thought you use such a huge obstructive watermark because you've had previous experience of people stealing your stuff. Was just a guess.

ahh, na actually it's nevr happened, thank God lolol. na it's for commercial purposes! <3

5 hours ago, Shippa said:

d_by_shippa_chan-d9p3p6m.png

Your lynn is so adorabl.....

Awww you made her look 100x more adorable! Thank you Shippa!! :)

7 hours ago, Trigg said:

More queue, another trade! <3 After this I won't be using the ink pen anymore if there are more drawings.

For Celala! Hope you like ~

QfED5CB.jpg

Wow, you put in so much detail with the ink pen! I love it! Thank youuuu -^.^-

I tried colors this time, since your character's hair looks badass! ... I did my best, but sorry for giving up with the outfit halfway through. I can't draw clothes. ._.

1z3sd1s.jpg

7 hours ago, Neoyoshi said:

The only thing i have up for Trade is the promise i may draw someone's Attractive Bouncy Character if they post said Character.  :)

I'd love for you to draw my character! I hope this qualifies atleast as bouncy xD

b99ag5.jpg

15 hours ago, Remeel said:

@Celala

Hope you don't mind that I drew your little girl. Here she is! 

tumblr_o1hnhuo9EV1u0tl04o1_540.png

"Don't mind"? I LOVE IT! Thank you! You made her look so fluffy and with wonderful colors! °.°

Your Lyn is the cutest character I've seen and she is tons of fun to draw! :)

30lpdsw.jpg

On 1/24/2016 at 7:18 AM, Shippa said:

397_by_shippa_chan-d9p3p86.png

This guy is really my type

He's amazing! Thank you very much!

So many Lyn, though, and they're all such cutesies~

@Remeel Here's little Rem~ I drew her with the Mid-Autumn festival outfit and a moon cake, which the Chinese make for the event =3

2ceb5ce2-cf0d-47ba-901e-6262f4f4e10f_zps

@Celala And here's your little girl~

0fd04798-70cb-42a8-8e66-673d8c00b151_zps

There has been less queue lately, so... I actually get to play? Still got to make another drawing though, this time with ballpoint pen.

CDT9cie.jpg

Hope you like it! :3 ( I guess this time I kinda relied too heavily on the screenshot, apologies for that. He just... looked so awesome profile wise )

On 23.1.2016 at 9:07 PM, Zarzala said:

If you want to draw him clothed, I think the Talisman Outfit would fit him better, although I don't have it. XD But minus the scrolls on the right, the yellow tattoos, that orange ball decoration with the red-yellow tail and that yellow feather in the back.

Sorry that I missed this part.. ^^;

On 24.1.2016 at 6:18 AM, Shippa said:

I drew this before you updated your reference, sorry!

OMG you made her look so epic! Really lovely! Please do not worry about the outfit, it was more for the sake of profile I uploaded the second screenshot as I felt the first wasn't so easy to get a good look at the hair and stuff.

On 24.1.2016 at 11:54 AM, Celala said:

Wow, you put in so much detail with the ink pen! I love it! Thank youuuu -^.^-

I tried colors this time, since your character's hair looks badass! ... I did my best, but sorry for giving up with the outfit halfway through. I can't draw clothes. ._.

Aww, thank you for taking the time to colour her! :"3 She looks wonderful and totally chilling ~ Glad you like her hair, I... sort of have a weak spot for blue hair heh.

Thank you both so much for doing the trade with me! Will treasure them! <3

Take care all ~

Archived