theres a bug kinda and a problem

Rasburry

ok so you know how  theres clans or whatever. the ice and fire. its not to big of a deal for people who read the suit but for me just taking it off is hard i didnt know and i put the suit on ever sense tht momment i was being attack after i died i tried to click 3 but when i did THE GIRL ATTACKING ME REVIVED ME. and it was a vicious ongoing circle. first off  please if you cand make it where they CANT revive there enemy if he/she is wearing the opposite suit. secound  obviously its bugged cuz i spammed 3  so much trying to revive and get away. when i did manage to get away it told me i couldnt take it off because she revived me so i ran. i get the timelimits so people dont kill then instantly takeit off but here i am trying to run and i cant take it off or run away cuz they just kill and revive! and when your in bamboo city place the town has full of the opposite team and when you try to run to the  portal thingy  theres 4 to 5 waiting around just  for noobs like me so they can do the same shit only reason i happend to get away was cuz I CRASHED. do someting about the entire thing because i refuse to keep on dying loseing dura and  getting humilitated all cuz i didnt know what the suit DID. first time playing one of these games  for alot of us e.e ty ^-^  ( dont taketht as me being mad im frustrated cuz they made fun of me while doing it)

and watch when  i finally get inwith thise que (dont care about the que ik ur doing ur best u made it alot faster then before ^^)  i bet im going to get killed instantly as i get on cuz there just sitting there waiting for  everyone to pass by

i  stream alot so if  you need proof of this whole thing  i can happily  show too. but u may hear  fowl language of me swearinf at my computer  cuz  of  it.  take your time btw >.> making the game run beter and  getting the ques down more and more  are hard enough those defeinatly  are #1 on ur list and i wouldnt blame u xD 

Hey Rasburry,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Yeah, that sounds legit frustrating. We'll see what we can do to try to make it less confusing for new players because that definitely sounds like a tough experience. Glad you eventually figured it out and kudos for taking a constructive action on what's obviously a maddening situation.

10 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey Rasburry,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Yeah, that sounds legit frustrating. We'll see what we can do to try to make it less confusing for new players because that definitely sounds like a tough experience. Glad you eventually figured it out and kudos for taking a constructive action on what's obviously a maddening situation.

and thank you for taking the time to read and reply ^o^ 

Archived