Hey guys, made a quick 20 tip video with a guildy of mine! Hope it helps

Pwncode

Nice vid guys! got upvote from me:

very well put together, had a professional feel to it. voice had depth and character, and wasn't too loud or overbearing. mix at the beginning was solid and had a good fade in into the vid. Nice job guys! 

Okay.. this is the second guide I've seen that seems to think if you lose your Hongmoon weapon you're screwed until you get to Jadestone.

This is wrong. Please don't give people the wrong information. You can get it for 5 Copper in Bamboo Village.

LHZYtEi.jpg
j11c8BI.jpg

It's not incorrect, you CAN receive the weapon from where it was shown in the video in addition to trinkets. Nowhere does it say you are screwed, just that you CAN receive them from there. Thanks for the tip though buddy.

10 minutes ago, Pwncode said:

It's not incorrect, you CAN receive the weapon from where it was shown in the video in addition to trinkets. Nowhere does it say you are screwed, just that you CAN receive them from there. Thanks for the tip though buddy.

Sorry, I'm still caught up on that other guide I was reading. Not sure why I'm looking at guides that aren't relevant to me, honestly...

Anyway, now that I'm rewatching  the video (or rather, actually listening) I realize that you meant the set of accessories too, not just the weapon. I don't doubt you can't get the accessories anywhere else, but if a new player lost their weapon it would probably be difficult for them to get Blackram Insignias at that point in the game.

Just now, Zaccea said:

Sorry, I'm still caught up on that other guide I was reading. Not sure why I'm looking at guides that aren't relevant to me, honestly...

Anyway, now that I'm rewatching  the video (or rather, actually listening) I realize that you meant the set of accessories too, not just the weapon. It's true you can't get the accessories anywhere else, but if a new player lost their weapon it would probably be difficult for them to get Blackram Insignias at that point in the game.

I'll annotate your addition into the video, hopefully it'll help newer players locate their weapon if they need it earlier as well.

Archived