NCoin Error.

Seirth

Well to start off here I would like to say, the Queue is unbelievable which has pushed me to attempt to buy a premium membership. I'm new to Blade and Soul, along with the company which runs the game.

Now whenever I try attempting a purchase, everything will go through fine but then it will come up with this, I have a gif ready so here

71e269369e0541803da54aa13d5f677d.gif

Whenever I try to make a transaction this error pops up, 5300.
Now I've looked up problems with this and I needed a Second verification to buy Ncoins but it will not comply no matter if I had it or not.

If you'd be so kind to tell me how to fix this problem that'd be great!

19 minutes ago, Hime said:

Have you tried using our credit card option (not PayPal)? If you still see the issue, can you please contact our Customer Support?

Im having the same issue. Also. if i buy a Student Bundle i will be able to join the premium queue?

Dont even bother open a Customer Support, after 8 years I need this support again and guess what!? Still the same piece of crap as it was in Lineage 1 and 2.

This is their quality support.

Edrick Today at 14:03

Greetings, 

In reviewing the purchase attempts, it appears that you have triggered our Risk Management security feature. Unfortunately, as we are unable to override Risk Management, the only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to locate a local or online retailer offering the WildStar product you wish to purchase.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Translation "Our system think its a fraudulent purchase. So we block and wont let you buy in our store. Go some place else to buy and *cricket* off"

On 1/21/2016 at 7:07 PM, Hime said:

Have you tried using our credit card option (not PayPal)? If you still see the issue, can you please contact our Customer Support?

Hime, I don't have the current information of the card, but I would like to use Paypal as it's much easier for me. Although I will try again then contact Customer Support.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried contacting customer support, and all they can reply with is the same " risk management security feature" message. It's frustrating because I want to get the new costumes and some other supplies from the store. 

Note: This happened to me once in AION, and the customer support was able to temporarily lift the limit for me - I am wondering why they cannot do it here. I understand they are doing it for security reasons, but there should be some way to bypass it through customer support i.e. phone call, etc. 

Hi,

This also happen to me. The buy Ncoins using paypal&Credit card never been working for me. The same error came out. But I suggest you to buy game card instead (online purchase through authorised dealer) and get the serial off and apply the code to your account. The value of NCoins is same and I find using NCoins game card is far more cheaper then from site. *Cheers* 

hi, i also have this problem, then answer i got from support is this:

After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our system and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date.

dont know why is that, i have purchased before without any issue...

4 hours ago, ApeC said:

...NCoins game card is far more cheaper then from site. *Cheers* 

where can you buy ncoins game cards? paypal payments if possible? thank you

Archived