Already seeing "blink" hacks

Ricecrakka

As far as i can see all the people here are salty since someone has a method of fake playing that is more effective than normal playing, who cares if whatever you guys find on the internet is true or not, you played the game to enjoy it right, hate that the gamers community is so jack as sedly 1.greedy 2. selfish 3. feels so self entitled to being good that if something is done better than them its must be a hack, get over yourselves.

On 2/5/2016 at 8:28 PM, Vinter said:

hack2win

All NCWest servers are so. Go check other games. During last siege in Lineage 2, 3-4 top clans consisted of bots fought each other to control castles. There were no humans during siege only operators. 1 operator 6 party of bots. 3-4 guys doing a siege. I can understand gold sellers and so on, they actually dont give a f about the game, they come here to earn real cash. But i will never understand that script users, cheaters, hackers who use all this stuff to outmatch other players. Think this lowlifes are doing this only to prove themselves that they reached something in their miserable life. This is self-deception, nothing more.

2 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

All NCWest servers are so. Go check other games. During last siege in Lineage 2, 3-4 top clans consisted of bots fought each other to control castles. There were no humans during siege only operators. 1 operator 6 party of bots. 3-4 guys doing a siege. 

I know, I sell those scripts and plugins.

But the reason players, at least in Lineage II, switched to more and more inteligent PVP scripts is that when these scritps first came out, if you wanted to stay competitive you'd have two options: 

- Get your game up A LOT.

- Get/Make better scripts.

So for the most part people started getting more and more scripts to the point that 90% of the people that play PVP competitively are bot-assisted. I've never used these "high-end" scripts that basically played the game for you, but that doesn't mean I can't make profit from that. ^_^

Archived