FPS / Freeze problems!

Refortify

So i downloaded the game last night and i started it up and i got insane lag/fps fails and sometimes even 5 sec freeze every 1 sec...

Anyone has the same problems or know a fix? please help me!

PC Specs:

39.624 cm (15.6 ") FHD IPS, Intel Core i5-5200U, 8 GB DDR3L RAM, 256 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce 930M 2 GB, Webcam, IEEE 802.111 ac, b/g/n, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0, 1.95 kg, Windows Home 10 64-bit

I dont know if its related but ever since yesterday or the day before and the last update i did on my client my fps dropped dramatically...it doesnt go above 60. Yes i have the fps bar pulled up to 120 at in game settings, but still it doesnt pass 60 when i used to be 110-120 constantly...Inside dungeons is horrible...whenever many mobs are involved or boss effects , fps drops to 25 and if im unlucky to 15. Which in that case screen freezes for a few sec and i literally cant do anything lol. Other people from my cross server dungeons complained also about this...i really hope they realize this and they fix it soon cause its a pity to add fps lag on top of everything else atm.

My machine can run the game full graphics with all the option on perfectly , i tried lowering the graphics just in case its my fault but no , still the same. Also played with settings on my pc and game blablabla, still the same.

p.s. i have 2 computers and 2 accounts, both have the fps problem. Also a few clan members have it.

Archived