So my thoughts so far

Maaha

Gonna start with the negatives cause everyone is expecting that:

Honestly I love the game so much, but it's frustrating for an MMO players who didn't play many MMOs, yes I know much more than an average player and than you assume, but I think I should put the game on hold for now, I don't like the idea that NCoins purcahses are bound to 1 character, yes that's very fine and normal, but not when class can't be changed, it's like I took the items to a whole different direction than I wanted, if that can be changed then I literally see no problem at all.

Positives:

Everything else, literally, this MMO has the most gorgeous artstyle I found yet, with a very high quality character creator and a fine controller support, steady tutorials and in an interesting way, great villains away from politics wannabe of 2 sides of the world with jiji presidents, at least the story so far, that's a huge plus.

I agree with the NCoin purchases not being bound to account. I have almost max level on my Lyn Summoner, and I have bought about 4 outfits on her. I just made a Yun Force Master and I would love some of those outfits on her, but alas I will have to spend more money to get them on that character!

17 minutes ago, Rainie said:

I agree with the NCoin purchases not being bound to account. I have almost max level on my Lyn Summoner, and I have bought about 4 outfits on her. I just made a Yun Force Master and I would love some of those outfits on her, but alas I will have to spend more money to get them on that character!

Can't you just mail the outfits to yourself and use them on different character? Or is it not possible?

45 minutes ago, Kether said:

Can't you just mail the outfits to yourself and use them on different character? Or is it not possible?

I haven't tried this but I think they are 'unable to trade' - so they would be unable to mail, I think? Not too sure will have to try when I am home. 

1 minute ago, Rainie said:

I haven't tried this but I think they are 'unable to trade' - so they would be unable to mail, I think? Not too sure will have to try when I am home. 

That would suck many crickets indeed.

Archived