Extreme FPS Drops

un4

Hi. im making this post because i dont know what else to do. yesterday i logged into the game and tried to play. the problem was that i have HUGE FPS drops while in combat and sometimes its just random. i have a decent gaming laptop (ASUS G75V With NVidia 670MX) i managed to play WoW/Archeage/Dota 2/CS:GO all in high graphics with no FPS drops. but in this game its just imposible to me to play normaly. i get 60 fps and then BOOM it goes to 20-30 and then up again. its just imposible to play with such problem. i tried to disable every non windows service out there and it didnt solve the problem. i also tried to lower my settings/set the low end pc (wich its not for me but i had to try it) and i also made a new profile on my NVIDIA control panel driver to make Blade and Soul to run in a High Performance mode but it didnt work. 

Im posting here because i dont know what else to do. i just want to play and i cant. maybe a Mod can help me.

Thanks.

GTX 670MX

i7-3630QM @ 2.40GHz

16 Gigs of RAM

I'm having a lot of FPS issues. It can't be my PC:

GTX 960

i7 - 6700, 3.4 GHz

8 Gigs of Ram

I exceed all requirements, so I'm not sure what's up. Sometimes the framerate drops are so bad, it's causing the game to crash.

12 minutes ago, Bowgen said:

I'm having a lot of FPS issues. It can't be my PC:

GTX 960

i7 - 6700, 3.4 GHz

8 Gigs of Ram

I exceed all requirements, so I'm not sure what's up. Sometimes the framerate drops are so bad, it's causing the game to crash.

Yeah same for me. When you fight against Stalker Jiangshi (the one who drops the Stalker Essence for the roulette) when he uses skills do you have alot of FPS drops? i crashed a few times because of the FPS drop too so im guessing we are having the same problem.

The game is flopping guys. I am responding quicker to any of these posts then the people who work for the company. My suggestion is to move on. EA didn't have this many problems at launch with SWTOR and it still flopped. This game has no chance.

3 minutes ago, flcl709 said:

The game is flopping guys. I am responding quicker to any of these posts then the people who work for the company. My suggestion is to move on. EA didn't have this many problems at launch with SWTOR and it still flopped. This game has no chance.

I've been waiting years for this game to release in North America, no way I'm moving on from it. I'd rather wait and see if they get it fixed. The game JUST came out, let's not start the doomsaying already.

Same problem no matter what settings I try. Have tried limiting framerate to 40, 60, or 120 and does nothing. All settings on low or high still result in same sudden drop of massive frames for a few seconds then it bounces back. Sometimes it happens when in combat, other time just randomly out in the world. Drops occur fairly regularly. Can't seem to find a solution.

42 minutes ago, Noobfridge said:

Same problem no matter what settings I try. Have tried limiting framerate to 40, 60, or 120 and does nothing. All settings on low or high still result in same sudden drop of massive frames for a few seconds then it bounces back. Sometimes it happens when in combat, other time just randomly out in the world. Drops occur fairly regularly. Can't seem to find a solution.

Yep we all have the same problem. we need to keep this post alive and maybe someone will see this and help us because at least for me. having a stable 60 fps and then drop to 30 while in combat/running around makes me just uninstall because im not enjoying the game.

I have exactly the same problem in both my computers!! Its driving me insane...its horrible inside dungeons , my screen freezes for a few sec and i cant do shit. fps number never passes 60-70 when it used to be at 120 at BETA at headstart! This happened the last couple of days cause it was fine on friday-saturday.

Pls take a look at this!!

I am having the same problem since last few day. I usually get between 45-60 FPS but it randomly drops to 25 or below for a few seconds before coming back. It's making PVP

undo-able and even questing is annoying. I have a lenovo Y50-70 which is a decent rig. Tried different settings but its occurring even for lower  graphics setting. Funny this is there was no problem for the first 5 days. It literally started 2 days ago. It's really horrible since I was having a blast at the game. Please help.

Same here, but i have those fps drop issues since headstart. It might have gone worse within the last couple of days, I had no time to play that much so i can't tell. 

I've read every thread on this forum (also in german AND in french) about this issue and pretty much tried all solutions the community came  up with with no success whatsoever. 

I'm not moving on either, I really want to give this game a fair chance but please NCSOFT fix this asap, or I kinda will be forced to give up. 

23 hours ago, jackgrove said:

It literally started 2 days ago. It's really horrible since I was having a blast at the game. Please help.

That's roughly when my fps started to become unplayable too.

Before i could fight in overcrowded zergs with~30fps and the for bns usual drops to 10fps. Now i get those 10fps constantly even when standing in the middle of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

blackwyrm is the worst game experience i ever had..

fight 30minutes+ and get no reward cause of freezes and fps drops

i never had the chance to get a reward chest from him cause of that terrible performance!

Archived