Extreme FPS Drops

un4

Glad that I'm not the only one facing this problem. My bro doesn't seem to be affected, so I thought it was my computer dying on me. Disabled some stuff on my computer but its still the same. Strangely it only affects my main(lv45), my other characters(lv28/40) have 50-60fps (low but smooth) that might drop to 17 fps randomly but never stays at 10-20fps. He thinks its because there were a lot of people at lv45 dungeons and at hogshead but I rarely experience such drops till now since I started BnS and my computer has wired network. I hope they fix this soon.

Hi guys, I am also digging around to find a solution for fps drops. I spent much more time for searching rather than playing the game itself. Majority of the users from all forum pages says that BnS is a CPU heavy game. And relies on single CPU core performance rather than multi cores. But whatever the game wants us to have to play this game smoothly, I can't find the real problem. Look at my laptop's components' usage. GPU usage is 38%, CPU usage 45% but as you can see the first core's usage of the CPU is 76%.  But still, there is no throttle. And we are talking about kinda outdated laptop. The only problem may come from the laptop would be CPU heat but as you see, even when it's cool there is a fps drop. This screenshot is from the fps drop moment. Normally it's like 45-50 sometimes even 60. I know i couldn't come with a solution but maybe this indicators can lead you somewhere to find a solution. 

My specs:

Dell Inspiron n5110 15R
Intel i5 2430m 2.4 Ghz.
Nvidia Geforce GT525m
6gb RAM
Windows 7 64 Bit
bwcCX49431bC5VYSOs7j8BSuQ?token=eyJhbGci

Finally found people describing exactly the problems i've been having. I've been trying to fix this problem for days , stable 60fps then suddenly it stays at 20-30 for a couple of minutes when i change an area or it just does it randomly even when i look at a *cricket*ing wall. Nothing works ,i've watched every video about b&s fps drops etc. and read countless forums, just nothing works ...I know 2 people with lower-end pc's than mine that don't have such problems wtf ncsoft plez

Archived