Summoner 35/36 leveling build (PvE) ?

Drakeos99

For a decent leveling build. A couple of must haves are...

The Rumblebees upgrades, down the far right path. sunflower, to Super Sunflower. Makes your right click line aoe and hits like a truck.

Rosethorns, the left path, 3 points down for the faster attack speed for faster focus recovery. 

The Crouching Tiger/curl for your cat. Go down the tree with the taunt and grab the taunt for your Q pet key. Gives your pet a taunt on its tank stance thats constant with little downtime. 

Huzzah far enough to make your familiar heal 40% instead of 20%.

Death and Bloom for the 20% heal tack on. 

The Paw for pet, down to House Cat, makes your kitty cat a super tank.

The skills will make leveling much easier for you. 

EDIT: Pretty much send pet in with TAB ( charge. ) use your C and V combos ( V --> TAB if mob can be knocked down. ) Then hit Q ( Pet tank stance and stationary pulsing taunt. ) Then either do your 1--> f --> f--> 2 combo, or just spam RMB and LMB. Though if you have enough points to get the Nettles upgrade for 50% more focus damage for 10 seconds ( look under the skill nettles, think middle path. ) I'd do 1 --> f --> f --> RMB spam.

I have a small question, before in Alpha Beta, Sunflower was set to 2Chi so I could spam LMB > Sunflower and get photosynthesis along with Doom Bloom to keep my chi up and be able to cast photosynthesis. Now while questing, I lose a lot of chi from simply doing LMB > Sunflower. I was wondering would it be better (at least for questing) to go full left path for helpful chi regen, since when you crit a Rumblebees, another one gets casted with no use of chi. So I can get lucky and just go on a spamming spree or only cast about 3-5 Bees. Going Sunflower open world seems a bit of a hassle or at least what it seems to me, less damage.

10 hours ago, tet666 said:

Sunflower is still the best skill even with the 3chi nerf,

invest in better chi regen instead

Thats my problem, I don't know how to have better chi regen since I am so used to the 2chi sunflower XD. Any tips?

4 hours ago, Tavirez said:

Thats my problem, I don't know how to have better chi regen since I am so used to the 2chi sunflower XD. Any tips?

I switched over to the left side for leveling.  It has worked better for the juggle build I prefer at around that level for leveling.

Get the stun charge and daze on thornstrike and strike.  Immune on juggle and just have you cat tossing things up in the air all day err'day.

Archived