Queue time lying?

Kakariko

I am positive that there might just be some sort of glitch and false number shown on your queue window. However, the actual wait time for you shouldn't be that long as queue for premium member now is faster compare to back in Head Start. One thing I could think of is that the glitch occur when you purchase Premium through Lobby. And it is still thinking you're non-prem user and so display stats for Non-Prem queuing. Not sure if that is the reason, but this is my prem window.

http://s29.postimg.org/qlkr42bpj/Untitled.png

When I first logged in, it says Estimated time is 20mins but I got in within about 10 minutes. Really fast compare to me waiting 4 hours in Headstart even with Prem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Okay, guys, let's work on clearing this up.

Kakariko, when did you take your first screenshot, when did you buy Premium Membership and when did you end up taking your second screenshot?

Papakoko, I followed up with the team about the screenshot for clarification. If there is an error or mistake, it is important for us to address it, but Premium Membership does have priority access as advertised and as experienced from Premium Members.

He wasn't mad that someone paying went ahead. That's fine. The fact that queue numbers aren't properly shown is why he's mad. I mean 0 people in premium queue is going to ring a few alarm bells when there are thousands in reg queue. I still show 0 people in premium queue when there are 3k in reg.

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Kakariko, when did you take your first screenshot, when did you buy Premium Membership and when did you end up taking your second screenshot?

Papakoko, I followed up with the team about the screenshot for clarification. If there is an error or mistake, it is important for us to address it, but Premium Membership does have priority access as advertised and as experienced from Premium Members.

Why don't you stop making excuses and go ban some bots and spammers?

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

33eu6x4.jpg

now i am thinking of buying premium but i guess not anymore because they can't even get rid of the spam bots =  over populating a server = non premium can't get in = we have to buy premium = they control the bots so they can just log out a bot or two so premium guys can come in = waste of money. i do love this game but they could just sell us the game like guild wars 2 and not have this issue. so much for my 25$ head start

3 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

So you either go premium or the game is #unplayable lol no thanks ill stick to WOW. Cant believe i wasted money on a founders pack for this crap.

Same, why don't they just make this game P2P. Bought the $25 pack, and thought it was a premium pack (only 3 days head start), but it turn out just like other none-premium.  I'm on queue like other none-premium people. A nice way to get my hard earn $25.

Just now, Kakariko said:

If that's the case that we just need to relog, they should at least let us know we need to relog.

When I saw the number I was too scared to even log off because I was afraid i would lose my spot.

same

4 minutes ago, SwiftSword said:

Same, why don't they just make this game P2P. Bought the $25 pack, and thought it was a premium pack (only 3 days head start), but it turn out just like other none-premium.  I'm on queue like other none-premium people. A nice way to get my hard earn $25.

Hime doesn't seem to get that there are different premium packs. I feel bad you paid the 25. It turns out only the people who bought the masters founders pack have the quick access, as for people who buy the 25, etc, they are actually no different. It's false advertising that is throwing people off, and they are banning users and deleting threads who exploit it because they want your cash and don't care about your customer satisfaction.

In order to fix it you need to relog ! I was in the 2,000's for Premium Member but after relogging, the number was a lot shorter. Please make sure you do this. 

Also a cheaper price for the Student bundle is on the website at 399 Coins for the US server https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/signature/list?lang=en-US . It's 5.00 for 7days 

Please go there and purchase it instead! 

The glitch happens if you purchase the bundle while on the login screen. I honestly think that if I was able to do it RIGHT away , then other members should be able to as well. 

2 minutes ago, Kakariko said:

If that's the case that we just need to relog, they should at least let us know we need to relog.

When I saw the number I was too scared to even log off because I was afraid i would lose my spot.

If you do relog, let me know if it works. I'm contemplating the $5 premium purchase but I'm waiting for the outcome of this thread before I give NCfail a penny.

Just now, Jiynks said:

If you do relog, let me know if it works. I'm contemplating the $5 premium purchase but I'm waiting for the outcome of this thread before I give NCfail a penny.

I'm too scared to log out. i don't want to wait another hour...

Archived