Account Storage Please

Quodaax

1 minute ago, Quodaax said:

Please give us account storage. That's fine if it's just characters on the same server. That is all.

U can mail stuff to your another character if the game allow you to mail, things like Valor Stone. in this way, it really give them the power to decide like what can you share and what you can't not share. (the power which they will not give up easy.)

I was quite surprised to find out that the bank wasn't account based.

Account storage of some kind is a must have. However I realize it's possible via mail, but that's a PITA.

I would pay $20 USD to have the convenience of an Account Tab added to the current storage, that can only take tradable items.

I got extra outfits from Wheels of Fate (sometimes really hard and lucky to get) and I can't do anything with them. Only sell them for 1 copper. And I really want to send them to my another characters although it would be cost some in-game money.

It do not need to be account storage necessary, but some system for sending some non-tradable items (like costumes from WoF) and maybe some premium items between my own characters. And I agree that account storage is the easiest way to do that.

Archived