CONSTANT CRASH FIXED! PLEASE READ!!!

Lightan

Hey guys i took days off for head start.

first off i would like to say here is the problem

I always crash after i get in game (mushin) after about 15-20 min. sometimes even faster if i fire off some skills faster.(5 min in)

I tried everything...

- disable razor synapse

-reinstalled graphic drivers

-reinstalled game

-FINALLY REINSTALLLED OS , still crashing

now here is the thing. the only thing i have running i figure is my anti virus after the new OS install, that's the only thing i installed. disabled that. BOOM! -never crash again

problem: ?  anti-virus + new game guard = game crash

I wish NCSOFT would stop doing this.

My anti virus i never suspected because it works fine on CN, TW, Alpha, ALL BETAS.   now they give me a new client with new game guard. starting head start i started crashing every day for days. i even took day off from work. and i still had to go through days of debugging. i finally fixed it. but now i lost 2 days of my head start. now this last day i got about half a day left. yep took  4 hrs to log in lol.

This experience been horrible. I truly wished NSCOSFT let us tested the client first before just give it to us like this. if i had this client in beta, i would figured out the problem and won't wasted days of my headstart.

Horrible experience!

Anyway, to those of you still crashing after disabling your razer synapse and such.  now disable your anti-virus, because the new game guard is crashing with that too. 

Hope this help some of you still crashing all day long.  (and yes i'm on mushin. que+crashing not fun...) 

14 minutes ago, Richter said:

I can not even go to another region because when loading screen comes out it dcs me from the server this is ridiculous

Same exact thing happening to me. It's happened twice today T_T I was not having this problem at all until today either, and nothing has changed with my firewall or anything....

Yay! It worked for me and fixed the (1000) error! Turned off Mcafee virus protection and mcafee firewall

I was stuck in a respawn area and I was automatically out of chi and I couldn't see my character, then a recruit luckily was able to save and revive me and make me see my character again! 

5d4d4b6091.jpg

53bac3cf82.jpg

On 1/19/2016 at 4:21 PM, DDMPLAGUE said:

not a good idea to run with no anti virus protection, so.. there's that

i totally understand what you are saying, but I got no choice since i want to play the game. When i uninstalled all razer stuff. i am still crashing. So finally turned off AV. now i never crashes. i tried enabling either one it will crash out in 15-20 min. I think game guard does some check every 15-20 min and the min it found something it doesn't like it instant crashes you lol.  I want to play with AV on, but since NA isn't patching this issue...i got no choice...oh man. I wish they would do some patching . because i can run the game fine in TW/NC versions WITH my AV + razer softwares too... 

Archived