Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

17 minutes ago, Akidan said:

We know. Still, I paid for the Master Pack and I expect to have a real head start. Not buggy and crashing all the time.

Yeah its a total joke, paying 100€ and lots of buggs and the game not even starting, also they cant even be kind enough to put the items on every char you make.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW what does everyone think about "Server Population Issues?" and queue times... you would think they would have some idea of what they needed to have for server gear up and running with the founder pack orders... Whats going to happen Monday....subscribers are going to get in after short queue times and F2pers are going to be in queue for hours to try and test the game and play with their subscriber friends and give up.

Just now, Meeso said:

BTW what does everyone think about "Server Population Issues?" and queue times... you would think they would have some idea of what they needed to have for server gear up and running with the founder pack orders... Whats going to happen Monday....subscribers are going to get in after short queue times and F2pers are going to be in queue for hours to try and test the game and play with their subscriber friends and give up.

the server Im on has had 0 queue times and the beginner areas are a little busy but not too bad.

Just now, Meeso said:

they should either make more servers and have a cap IMO

3 minutes ago, Meeso said:

Welcome to headstart BETA weekend!

on another note I seem to remember a few WOW updates that took days to fix.

One would hope the beta for a translated game would go a bit smoother than a beta on a brand new game

sigh

3 minutes ago, kasa said:

look guys they patched the game because 5% of players were having issues. And they didn't do the rollback because that would have taken at least 30 minutes..

lol well 30 mins of roll back compare to current 1hr wait.
i vote for roll back -.-

2 minutes ago, Teeanday said:

One would hope the beta for a translated game would go a bit smoother than a beta on a brand new game

sigh

Oh I agree, you would also think a patch for a translated game, which version (except for the translation) is 3 years old would not have any patch issues....but here we are.  And yes I know they did not have Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 3 years ago when the game was made, *cricket* but that shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Archived