Can we get a dev or Community manager or an OFFICIAL response to the Mushin login INSANITY?!

ShadowKhan

So a ton of people created on mushin to be able to play with friends. Now they are stuck, unable to transfer their goods and characters to a more normal server. 2342 premium members waiting to get in. That is insane. I want to be able to play the game I paid for, as does everyone else. 

1) Is this indicative of what the game will be like past launch? Will we be stuck for hours unable to play the game? If not, what are the dev's going to do about it?

2) Are we ever going to get the ability to transfer to a less burdened server? I would like to take my char to a server I can play on, with all my master pack goods in the inventory.

3) What form of compensation are we going to get for this insane delay? And we definitely deserve one. This is not the fault of the players, but the fault of the devs for creating and allowing this situation to happen. We can't spin the wheel, or gain exp or gold. Or items for that matter.

4) When are things going to change to help us play? I am willing to cut my losses and take my wallet elsewhere, but I'd rather not.

Can we please get an official response from the BnS team?

• Hime locked this topic

Archived