Having issues upgrading to master pack

Ashwyne

Hi All,

I purchased an Initiate pack before head start, and I have decided I wanted to upgrade to the master pack. Unfortunately, I'm having an  issue upgrading; every time I click the upgrade button I get an error saying I don't meet the minimum requirement. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

EDIT: It may also be worth noting that I upgraded to the disciple pack...

Hi all!

I'm trying to upgrade from the Disciple to the Master pack and it keep giving me the error "Sorry you do not meet the minimum requirements."

I've applied the codes for the Disciple pack, I'm logged in and I'm definitely old enough. Can anyone please help me??? I have sent in a support ticket but I know that sometimes the players give solutions much quicker.

Thanks so much and I really appreciate it!!!

The only response I've had from support was a request for me to send in a few reports about my pc's specs... not sure how this would impact me being able to upgrade my founder's pack but anyway... I really hope they reply soon and if they do I'll post what they say here.

quick update, I received the following from support:

I have made a few adjustment in your account, please try to purchase Founders Pack again.

If you still unable to make purchase, please contact us again.

Unfortunately, I still encountered the same error. I'll keep you all posted if this issue gets resolved.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this resolved yet? I'd be disappointed if we can't get the master pack through no fault of our own.

You guys seem to be having more luck than me with support. They simply told me that I already have the founder's pack, even though that wasn't the issue in the first place. I am still waiting on a reply to my last message to them.

Edit: The only thing that I can think of that would cause this to happen is that I bought and used an extra character slot. If I were to buy the master pack, it would push me over the slot limit. Have any of you done this also? If so, that could possibly be the issue but I've got nothing to support this theory.

I first bought the Initiate pack, then a character slot, then upgraded to Disciple pack and now I get the error message "Sorry, you do not meet the minimum requirements" when trying to upgrade to Master pack. If the character slot I bought have messed everything up it would be such a shame :<

I too have this issue, Its an issue with the account, because i created a new account just to see if i could buy it straight out (testing if an computer issue) and i could purchase it, its probably got a problem to do with premium points or something, idk 6 hours left not holding my breath, i upgraded to the disciple pack tho

I really hope it's not the character slots messing us up here. I can't even purchase NCoin, though, so there's also the problem that their system will still reject my payment (which is what I had before I got the lack of minimum requirements message...

Archived