subscription scam

Malgoth

Why sub price is 959 ncoin if there is no option like this to buy? there is 400/800/1600 options. Rly i need to buy like 400 and 800 for totaly 15 euro? So why the *cricket* i pay 22 euro for head start if i m still in queue. For god sake,  the biggest scam i have ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Malgoth said:

Like i care. I pay for head start so they should let me play with friends. Also, where is option to server transfer? And how much it cost?

You can play headstart just if you know mushin will be so packed don't play there. Play at another server. 

2 minutes ago, Master_Jey said:

You can play headstart just if you know mushin will be so packed don't play there. Play at another server. 

Im not payed for one server, i payed for game so i can choose server i want to play with friends/guild. Free character transfer should be enough for compensate.

2 minutes ago, Malgoth said:

Im not payed for one server, i payed for game so i can choose server i want to play with friends/guild. Free character transfer should be enough for compensate.

Please, don't kid yourself. When you go to a amusement park you pay the fee but also have to wait in line too, right? 

You are forgetting that most of mushin players also payed but the server is already at its limits. You just being unreasonable. 

12 minutes ago, Malgoth said:

Why sub price is 959 ncoin if there is no option like this to buy? there is 400/800/1600 options. Rly i need to buy like 400 and 800 for totaly 15 euro? So why the *cricket* i pay 22 euro for head start if i m still in queue. For god sake,  the biggest scam i have ever seen.

Don't want to sound negative, but seriously, you have the lowest founder pack, which came with CBTs plus head start. Sorry that CBT is over and you might not have used that, but it was part of the reason WHY you paid $25 for. 

Now, to your real problem - server queues. Since you only have the $25 pack, you have no special items to lose, no name reservation to worry about, so why you cannot just create on ANY open server, and must force yourself onto the most populated server with a queue? Sorry. This is like bitching about why train car #2 is jammed pack, when car #3 has seats open but you won't go to car #3. Choice is YOURS to wait on the queue, NCS didn't force you.

Just now, AttacKat said:

Don't want to sound negative, but seriously, you have the lowest founder pack, which came with CBTs plus head start. Sorry that CBT is over and you might not have used that, but it was part of the reason WHY you paid $25 for. 

Now, to your real problem - server queues. Since you only have the $25 pack, you have no special items to lose, no name reservation to worry about, so why you cannot just create on ANY open server, and must force yourself onto the most populated server with a queue? Sorry. This is like bitching about why train car #2 is jammed pack, when car #3 has seats open but you won't go to car #3. Choice is YOURS to wait on the queue, NCS didn't force you.

coz in train car #2 is my guild? lel

Premium queue priority should have not been implemented during headstart but only on the 19th; It is simple as that, since anyone who purchase ANY founder pack, should be entitled to play the game on the first day (early access). I have only been able to play the game for 1 hour yesterday (now I am in permanent queue). 

Just tell me why should i pay for an headstart when I am infact not getting one. At this point I could just wait the 19th without having to donate them my money. It s disrespectful on their behalf, a very poor decision and very bad execution of intent based upon misleading the consumers.

Disappointing, very disappointing.

Yes and ncsoft dont help us with their politics. Why i just cant buy exact amount of coins for subscription? Its like... lets make 958 coins fo1 euro and the last 1 for 15 euro to force players to buy it. If it rly cost like 11 euro why i need pay 15? and what should i do with 250 coins which left? Its stupid.

It doesn't make sense for premium priority to be applied since headstart, because they made an Initiate Pack and they need to own up to what they guaranteed on that pack too, if I bought an Initiate Pack and it said "headstart" then I need to have as much chances to get in as everyone else. 

Not to mention there was no way to see how much queue there was on a server before getting in, the only message at the time was on their facebook page saying that Mushin (which doesn't even concern me) was experiencing heavy queues.

16 minutes ago, Master_Jey said:

Please, don't kid yourself. When you go to a amusement park you pay the fee but also have to wait in line too, right? 

You are forgetting that most of mushin players also payed but the server is already at its limits. You just being unreasonable. 

That analogy.... When you go to an amusement park you can go to a different ride free of charge if the line is too big.

Fact is it's their fault people have to wait to get in. Premium or not, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO KICK FREE PLAYERS OF THE SERVER FOR PREMIUMS TO GET IN! That means when free players (with decent connection) get into game premium queues will grow even bigger. 

It doesn't matter how you look at it, head start shouldn't have these queues. They've seen how many people pre-ordered so they know roughly how many people can join on head start. Making 10 server is rather stupid at starting period if there's no indication of how loaded they are.

9 minutes ago, spitvanilla said:

why are people with broken english always so irrationally aggressive

You could say it's the sense of "I paid for this, and I demand that the company responds accordingly". You know, basic stuff about consumers rights

10 minutes ago, Zero said:

That analogy.... When you go to an amusement park you can go to a different ride free of charge if the line is too big.

Fact is it's their fault people have to wait to get in. Premium or not, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO KICK FREE PLAYERS OF THE SERVER FOR PREMIUMS TO GET IN! That means when free players (with decent connection) get into game premium queues will grow even bigger. 

It doesn't matter how you look at it, head start shouldn't have these queues. They've seen how many people pre-ordered so they know roughly how many people can join on head start. Making 10 server is rather stupid at starting period if there's no indication of how loaded they are.

exactly this analogy. YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER ride but since people want to go to the mushin ride.... they will have to wait...

3 minutes ago, Master_Jey said:

exactly this analogy. YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER ride but since people want to go to the mushin ride.... they will have to wait...

By losing a character.... That's not really free :P

Just now, Zero said:

By losing a character.... That's not really free :P

what i am saying is. you cant go against what not possible. i mean the amount of players on mushin are overloaded if anything. maybe they should have locked the server beforehand or uncapped for a bit but there is a limit. you can only fit so much into the ride.

Archived