Lets be Real for one minute...

Riktar85

8 minutes ago, Riktar85 said:

800 coins for 10$, or 1600 for 20$..... Monthly sub 959 coins.... Really?

Believe me u will need to buy more of them so and so. Did u saw the costs in ingame shops? One healing potion 10 silver and this on lvl 11.

6 minutes ago, Nocchi said:

That's roughly $12 a month I believe. Not bad considering World of Warcraft is $15. But a monthly sub (premium) is optional, you don't need it in order to play.

I see you failed to notice what I pointed out, you have to drop 20 to even start the sub.... Its a form of cash grabbing and they did it on purpose.

9 minutes ago, Riktar85 said:

I see you failed to notice what I pointed out, you have to drop 20 to even start the sub.... Its a form of cash grabbing and they did it on purpose.

Welcome to NCWest f2p servers xD

P.S. Actually they were always p2w. But dont tell anybody.

800 ncoins for $10.00 translates into 1 ncoin costs $0.0125.  So 30 day subscription for 959 ncoins is $11.99.  Most MMOs monthly subscription rate is $14.95, so $11.99 isn't bad.  And, there is a slight discount for the three month subscription (2,799, $34.99).  So, the three month isn't a big saving like is some of the other MMOs.  But the fee isn't out of bounds from what is typical.

12 minutes ago, Riktar85 said:

I didn't "fail" to see what you pointed out. I was simply telling you the conversion rate. Technically you could just buy 800 coins plus 400 coins. That's $15. Then you have a little extra to buy materials or supplies on the store. Why not? If you are already purchasing a premium membership, then no harm in having a little extra for something else. Yes it's a "cash grabbing" but that's how most f2p games get by.

No need for the attitude...just saying.

Archived