Error (1000)(132, 10054)

Tshofelo

I tried again late yesterday, after patching, and again this morning. Still can't load into Bandit's Hideout, so I'm stuck at level 7 again.

Oh, well. My sub renewed on XIV and 3.2 is coming out soon, so I can just play that instead~

Thanks for the waste of money, NCSoft. Good to know this resurfacing is being looked into.

I know where I won't be cashing. <3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have been struggling with this 1000 disconnection for days, I found that:

It relates to how your internet is set up.  In my case if I connect my computer directly to the main router I never get this error again.

My gaming desktop sits far end of my house connect to main router via wifi booster. I get this disconnection error every time at loading screen. 

This also explains why VPN helps, but obviously does not solve its problem (with a 20 meter Ethernet cable lying through windows and rooms...) 

On 17/01/2016 at 4:16 PM, 881190_1452550479 said:

Hello all,

I was experiencing the "Disconnected from server (1000)(132,10054)" error since early launch on Friday.  Tried everything (uninstall Razer software, deactivate antivirus, firewall, tried with WTFast, uninstall game/install again and so on).

About an hour and a half ago, I logged into the game, opened Game Settings at the Character Selection Screen and, at the Game Tab, under Mouseover Options, I deactivated the following:

-Enable Cinematic Skill Camera

-Keep Character in Camera Focus

-Use Chroma Keyboard

I then applied the changes, selected my carácter, pressed the Start Game button and have been playing for more tan an hour, game running perfectly smooth with no disconnections, no errors, no crashes.

Hope this info helps you guys.

Regards.

I'll try this out after maintenance. Thanks for trying to help! 

I wanted to post here that I am too getting this error.

Seems to happen when I am in a super intense fight it seems (i.e. a boss in Tomb of Exiles with 4 others is when it occurred for me). I have only gotten the error once, but have had crashing issues prior to this.

4 hours ago, Principl said:

have been struggling with this 1000 disconnection for days, I found that:

It relates to how your internet is set up.  In my case if I connect my computer directly to the main router I never get this error again.

My gaming desktop sits far end of my house connect to main router via wifi booster. I get this disconnection error every time at loading screen. 

This also explains why VPN helps, but obviously does not solve its problem (with a 20 meter Ethernet cable lying through windows and rooms...) 

Sorry, I'm a little uh... Computer challenged.

But this might explain what's happening then!

I have two computers connected through ethernet to the router. A desktop where my SO plays and a laptop where I play. I'm the only one experiencing the DC's.

Would this have anything to do to what port my ethernet cable is connected to? If so, are there any settings I can edit to fix this?

Sorry to bother you, it's just really frustrating to get DC'd randomly during a dungeon. I'm basically playing DC roulette.

tried windowed mode, low end graphics, ethernet cable instead of wifi, nothing works. Nothing at all. (have not tried a VPN, I'm in Canada and in residence)

It's not an problem on my end, this never, ever happened during the CBT. Now it happens 100% of the time when I'm loading new areas. Dungeons are absolutely impossible because you start outside them. So far it seems the team isn't looking into this game breaking bug(?) at all.

It can be that this worked only with some luck but, i had this error at shadowmist crypt: i went in, the error accured in the loading screen. But today, i tried to just stand in front of the gate and waited a while, after that i could enter without any problems!

I've been reading around and found some mentioning of a conflict with anti-virus (one specifically named McAfee (or whatever it's called)). My PC came with McAfee installed and ran out of subscription eons ago so I tried uninstalling it and ran BnS immediately after. Sure as shit, I could actually load into another area without disconnecting...........................

My current anti-virus software is still running without any tweaks.

Not sure if it's a "permanent fix." I'm also on at 9AM EST when many people are at school and work. xD Will update later if it still works or goes back to not.

Edit: I'm still getting the error, lol. Was fine for some load screens, got the error, but upon logging back in I was in the new area I was trying to access. So I'm not sure if uninstalling McAfee actually did anything or if it helped somewhat.

What does this error code even mean? Anyone know?

Can anyone give a shit from helping with this error ? I can't even enter the game downloaded it today i can't change graphics or w/e i have a nvidia Gforce GTS 450 and 8gb i dont think i had any problem with any game so far about graphics it's about connection to your game so please help us and give a shit best regards your customer

• 1 month later...

I have this error since last Monday before Silverfrost patch.

I get hard delays anywhere in game and the delay decreases in some random areas and is unbearable in other areas (I get tons of delays in some solo instances and get far less delays in some open world areas).Everything in game basically is delayed for me except game chat.

Then every 5-10 minutes I get dc and a message saying error 1000 and I tend to get that dc faster in areas with higher delay.

I sent a ticket and the Bns support replied and asked me to use google public DNS and clear the DNS cache after they analyzed my problem..I followed all the instructions they gave me and the issue has not been resolved.

dc message before Silverfrost patch:

12721614_1764524753778387_1074980865_n.j

dc message after Silverfrost patch:

12596375_1765058440391685_1379389050_n.j 

As you can see,It seems to be the same error you are talking about but written in different ways.

So basically,since I am having this error now,I forcibly can never play the game properly again? :(

On 23/3/2016 at 0:30 AM, Oxygen said:

I have this error since last Monday before Silverfrost patch.

I get hard delays anywhere in game and the delay decreases in some random areas and is unbearable in other areas (I get tons of delays in some solo instances and get far less delays in some open world areas).Everything in game basically is delayed for me except game chat.

Then every 5-10 minutes I get dc and a message saying error 1000 and I tend to get that dc faster in areas with higher delay.

I sent a ticket and the Bns support replied and asked me to use google public DNS and clear the DNS cache after they analyzed my problem..I followed all the instructions they gave me and the issue has not been resolved.

dc message before Silverfrost patch:

12721614_1764524753778387_1074980865_n.j

dc message after Silverfrost patch:

12596375_1765058440391685_1379389050_n.j 

As you can see,It seems to be the same error you are talking about but written in different ways.

So basically,since I am having this error now,I forcibly can never play the game properly again? :(

Me too, after Silverfrost update,

I'm algo experiencing crashes (same error code), but the most annoying thing is that the game freezes a lot (stable FPS but then freezes for 5-10 secs randomly), I was afraid that it was a hardware problem but I would say it's on client side.

Loading screens take a lot more time now also.

5 hours ago, Karrier said:

Me too, after Silverfrost update,

I'm algo experiencing crashes (same error code), but the most annoying thing is that the game freezes a lot (stable FPS but then freezes for 5-10 secs randomly), I was afraid that it was a hardware problem but I would say it's on client side.

Loading screens take a lot more time now also.

@Karrier

@rikkisango

yea and guess what?After tons of emails sent and received from Bns support,they tell me that its my ISP having packet loss which causes the problem..Ok guys,so we all have packet loss from our ISPs.Nice logic..Seriously,no comment.

On 17.1.2016 at 5:04 PM, xMayx said:

dammit.. i'm using wifi and this doesnt work for wifi users :(

I don't know if that is any help, but Hotspot Shield should run for Wifi too and has a free version as well.

to all of u get this error, no need to complain or struggle it, just quit play this game. im also have this error. im report it and explain the main problem to their stupid support but no response just get the autoreply. so dont wasting ur time to play this game anymore. before the repair bug fix, in game really never have problem, after they fix the repair that in game problem appears dc lag on open world only

2 hours ago, ignoblez said:

to all of u get this error, no need to complain or struggle it, just quit play this game. im also have this error. im report it and explain the main problem to their stupid support but no response just get the autoreply. so dont wasting ur time to play this game anymore. before the repair bug fix, in game really never have problem, after they fix the repair that in game problem appears dc lag on open world only

not a bug, but region restrictions, use european vpn

6 hours ago, Oxygen said:

@Karrier

@rikkisango

yea and guess what?After tons of emails sent and received from Bns support,they tell me that its my ISP having packet loss which causes the problem..Ok guys,so we all have packet loss from our ISPs.Nice logic..Seriously,no comment.

Yeah lol they told me to disable my antivirus and the rest of auto responses...

• 5 weeks later...

I've been kicked over 6 times out of the game with the "disconnected by server 1000................. but now even 3000.............. I hate it... so annoying and it closes the game as well, then you relog and says you're logged in and kicks you again :D

Archived