NCLauncher does not launch.!?

DanDan

I was able to get it to open and i'm installing the game right now by right-clicking the icon, go to properties, run in compatibility mode windows xp service pack 3, and also check run as administrator, apply and start it up. You should be able to continue past the login screen. If you are installing the game on another drive then you need to edit the nclauncher ini file in C:\program files (86) NCWest and point it to the drive before you start downloading. Hope this helps.

On 1/21/2016 at 2:29 PM, CosmicGlitter said:

I've found that if this happens, I close the launcher and then CtrlShiftEsc to bring up the task manager, and close anything with NCSoft in the name and run it again it usually works the second time. Its annoying, though.

On 1/15/2016 at 4:16 AM, Akimae said:

Aye! I'm having same issue but I'm using windows 8 ..

f3d61ef41cf59d9fb7d83d94a24dd734.png

anyone can help :'(

Go to search window, type in Cmd and run as admin

Type in "netsh winsock reset" and restart the computer 

On 1/22/2016 at 0:51 PM, Corput said:

I was able to get it to open and i'm installing the game right now by right-clicking the icon, go to properties, run in compatibility mode windows xp service pack 3, and also check run as administrator, apply and start it up. You should be able to continue past the login screen. If you are installing the game on another drive then you need to edit the nclauncher ini file in C:\program files (86) NCWest and point it to the drive before you start downloading. Hope this helps.

I did the same but mine doesn't work. I am running on Windows 8.1

Had the same problem , but it was fixed after i right click on the short cut icon and click troubleshoot for compatibility. i was using window 7, Pop up icon prompt to switch it to window xp service pack 2 , just click ok and restart the launcher, it work fine.

Archived