NCLauncher does not launch.!?

DanDan

I installed Bns_Lite_Installer and nothing appears after I start the NCLauncher on my desktop. But in the task manager there is NCLauncher running in the background just nothing even shows up. I tried redownload the Bns_Lite_Installer, reinstalled it, closed all my fire work and anti virus program, ran in administrater, updated all my graphic card and still nothing!!! Please someone help!! I am using windows 7

Same issue! Can see it running in the background from processes in task manager but the launcher just doesnt come out. It sucks having paid money and not being able to play! I have tried changing directories and re-installation but nothing seems to be working. The launcher just doesnt come out

I was playing after the servers opened for quite a while. Tried logging back in after the Cardinals game as well, and it does nothing after clicking play. I assume something got borked up in that tiny patch it did right before?

Same issue as me, OP. Updated from version 6 to 8 & game just refuses to work. Got auto-booted from the field, tried to re-log & can't even see the game. It's running in the background according to task manager, but other than that, it's being really wonky.

On 15/01/2016 at 11:38 AM, DanDan said:

I installed Bns_Lite_Installer and nothing appears after I start the NCLauncher on my desktop. But in the task manager there is NCLauncher running in the background just nothing even shows up. I tried redownload the Bns_Lite_Installer, reinstalled it, closed all my fire work and anti virus program, ran in administrater, updated all my graphic card and still nothing!!! Please someone help!! I am using windows 7

This is literally the EXACT same problem I have. I click on the desk top short cut and nothing happens. I can see it running in the background but nothing pops up. I don't even know what the launcher looks like when you run it LMAO

On 1/15/2016 at 10:16 PM, Akimae said:

Aye! I'm having same issue but I'm using windows 8 ..

f3d61ef41cf59d9fb7d83d94a24dd734.png

anyone can help :'(

I got the same problem still and i got windows 7.

i do have one diffrence now when i restart my computer i get a pop up that says that NC wanna do changes to my computer and when i allow it i get a popup from the NCupdatehelper wich slaps me in the face with " invalid argument". So i guess it wants to updateor something i cant realy see a fix untill they applay something to the client that will make it more happy. I am sure as hell not happy it has gone over 22h now and there is alot of ppl with this problem but no solution on the problem !?

I don't know if this will work for you guys, but this is what worked for me.

I uninstalled the launcher through control panel and then I tried to relaunch "BnS_Lite_Installer.exe". It said it was going to uninstall again so I was like screw it and let it do its thing.

I went into the properties of "BnS_Lite_Installer.exe" and changed it to WinXP service pack 3 and run as admin. It went through the install process and froze a few times, but once it finally installed, it worked just fine.

3 hours ago, Naveed said:

I don't know if this will work for you guys, but this is what worked for me.

I uninstalled the launcher through control panel and then I tried to relaunch "BnS_Lite_Installer.exe". It said it was going to uninstall again so I was like screw it and let it do its thing.

I went into the properties of "BnS_Lite_Installer.exe" and changed it to WinXP service pack 3 and run as admin. It went through the install process and froze a few times, but once it finally installed, it worked just fine.

I can confirm this works. My launcher would not open or download the game now it is working like a charm and I'm able to close it and open it back up again. Thumbs up. I thought about doing this before but doubted it would have any effect. I was wrong.

Archived