All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hat der Gewaltenbändiger noch eine Zukunft?

Also im PVE hat sich der FM nicht sonderlich verändert ja er hat aber schon Skills und Buffs bekommen die besonders im 6v6 stark sind und den FM zur stärksten Klasse im Spiel machen. Seit ende 2016 ist der FM aber auch unter den Top Klassen PVP Technisch. Ich muss aber sagen der FM wird im PVE relativ schnell Langweilig nach meiner Meinung zumindest.
  3. Noted Kozuki thanks for the answer. Catching rarer fish will not affect this event reward outcome right? except that you get more pearls, which can be obtained by fishing more. Btw, one time fishing is always fixed at 30 second? not RNG?
  4. Status update for June 2019. We are still recruiting Singapore & Malaysian members. Mains only - To apply, please view clan rules for steps: http://bnstrinityorder.wixsite.com/home/clan
  5. Commissions

No Lyn NSFW ;( they are 18 you know
  6. Temporary Item Reversal Policy Loophole?

It depends on something else in my experience they want to keep the people who are investing in their game active you know. I will probably get a strike for this thou.
  7. Salut salut, DIspo aussi si tu veux
  8. Today
  9. Temporary Item Reversal Policy Loophole?

I held off upgrading my soul because I knew the reductions were coming several months ago. I personally congratulate NC on offering this policy when they really didn't have to (and in so doing added a lot of extra work for their staff). I've had very good experiences dealing with support and I hope they keep doing things like this to keep their customers happy.
  10. Actually tis not a loophole, swapping soul between trees is transforming and not upgrading. So support after checking will not revert your soul because you did not upgrade it to a new stage.
  11. Tournoi JcJ 1v1 Juillet 2019

Bonjour, Nous organisons un Tournois JcJ 1v1 16 joueurs en Arène sur le server Jinsoyun, Majesty Tournament dimanche 7 juillet à 20h30. Bonne humeur et récompenses à la clé ! Merci de contacter in game /m Myrrhina pour plus d'informations. Nous vous attendons nombreux ! Cordialement, -Staff Majesty-
  12. Eyy lmao you fell for the click bait title. hehe xd There really is a loophole though... kind of... So, with the upcoming soul cost reductions, a lot of people will be asking for reverts. So a "Temporary Item Reversal Policy" was created and can be viewed here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000726886-Empyrean-Shadows-Update-Temporary-Item-Reversal-Policy For all of you who didn't click on the link, basically if you've upgraded a soul or weapon between May 1st to June 19th, you can get it reverted regardless of having an item reversal or not. So the loophole question is, if you switch your soul between the two soul trees (Dragon and Tiger) right now, doesn't the support staff technically have to agree to reverse it for you? This loophole doesn't let you get tons of extra oils back if you couldn't before, but it does force support to give you a revert. I actually wanted to point this out a week ago, but I figured that if people saw this and decided to purposefully change their soul to mess with the support staff, I would feel bad about it. Now that we're less than 3 days away from the end of the deadline, eh good enough. That being said, this loophole is only half of why I made this post. The other reason if to discuss your experiences with this reversal policy and the support staff in general. I've been hearing and seeing cases where people who upgraded a long time ago gets their items reverted anyways, or people who should be able to get their item reverted is having a hard time trying to do so. People are saying that dealing with support is basically a GM lottery, where if you get the correct person you can your items reverted etc. There has been a lot of grief going around in discord channels and conversations about this. Personally, I'm just kind of salty about the deadline because I missed it by about a week, but I'm interested in what you guys have seen, heard, and feel about the current situation. Is the GM lottery really a thing? Are there anyone else having trouble getting items reverted? And what did you think of the reversal policy?
  13. Merchant

Valindria is the place where there is only female..in solak..near the middle.. You can find her there by the nearby merchant.
  14. Commissions

Hello, I make digital illustrations <3 I do not accept: -Lyn -NSFW If you have a question, you can find me on my networks as "Wickellia" Email: stephanie.erbetta.at@gmail.com Discord "Wickellia # 9173" Commissions via paypal References: https://www.deviantart.com/wickellia
  15. Yesterday
  16. Adding event quest to daily challenges

Just stop trying to reason with Grimoir, he/she is not a reasonable person. He/she has an "idealistic" view of how everything "should" be in his/her utopia world, and refused to take a look at other player's situation. There is no constructive discussions with him/her on any topic, and many-many people over the course of this forums on various thread had come to the same conclusion. Just ignore him/her.
  17. YoloQue sucht neue Mitglieder für TT (Boss 1-3 liegen), Klan-PVP, Dailys, Hardmode, sowie in ferner Zukunft ET. Derzeit sind wir ca. 12 aktive Spieler(hauptsächlich Abends). Erfahrungen mit TT wäre wünschenswert ist aber nicht zwingend erforderlich. Wir suchen derzeit nur: - Beschwörer - Beschützer - Paktierer - Klingentänzer - Berserker Wir bieten: Eine lustige Gruppe 18+ Klan der Stufe 15 Klanuniform / Klantuch Eigener TS3 Klanbonus
  18. Suggestions to quality of life changes

1) More accessible orbs is always nice, but the nicest would be NCSoft just removes the stupid orb requirement for Heaven's Mandate. You do daily quests to earn gold, not to spend gold on to do daily quests. 2) Sure. Though I think they keep the cap to sell Reputation charms later. 3) Nuff say. 4) Yeah, event quest as daily challenge is nice, cuz it lessens burden for alt players (don't mock them for no-lifing, cuz they are the ones who make this game lively), and helps to get the quest without having to go through a few loading screens if you forget.
  19. Icebreaker sucht Verstärkung

sollte aber schwer werden, das rüber zubringen nach Eurer letzten kick Aktion von fast allen aktiven Membern, blos weil sie etwas gesagt haben, was der Gildenleitung nicht so gefallen hat. und damit ein laufender TT Raid gekillt wurde. ^^ Aber trotzdem viel Glück
  20. Hello everyone, I would like to suggest some QoL changes, and their reasoning, that could (probably fairly easy) implemented in the game to make it more enjoyable. 1. Reducing the cost of the "Orb of Ascencion" to 3 shards (since 1 orb is worth about 15g-24g right now, comparing to the 2-4g for the White Orbs) - reason is, that those dungeons are one of the few that even newer players/alts can easily do on a daily basis (and still give more than just 5g or less), but finding a Heavens Mandate group might cause some seriuos trouble when it's not part of the daily challenge. 2. Making a weekly cap for the unity rank instead of a dayli cap or even erase that completly - especially after weekly reset or when you do some raids you often find yourself "wasting" a lot of points (I do the weekly challenge every wednesday and can't turn it iin because I would waste ALL those points). Deleting the cap would be fine now too, since it now only stops new players to catch up quickly but also the gain for higher players is already really slow and for that not that significant anymore (for levels 80+ you need at least 3 days). 3. Unity gems: Rework the interface for the refining, so that you can actually see what the chance for a success is (my record is 14 refines with 5x rare to epic until it succeeded and 8x when I used all 8 rares). Or maybe even going so far to make it a safe upgrade if you use all slots of the same colour (8x rare -> epic; 8x epic -> legendary). 4. With the new system of the dayli challenge: Implement the event quest(s) to the dayli challenge. With that being said I wish you all a nice sunday and hope that one of te community managers actually reads this :) Regards Suwano
  21. erro

Not really sure where or what your speaking about but going to assume being distracted by a character's skill in which case you could control + F and hide other players and their effects..less distraction.
  22. Adding event quest to daily challenges

Didn't bother to check out as to why mechanics was added to this topic and by no means do I want a long winded reply. What @Grimoir said was pretty right on the money. If players do not want to take time out of their busy schedules to learn mechanics in order to get said gear / item / event currency...whatever the case is then they shouldn't get the gear. Since you like bringing in real life examples here is one. Bob for the sake of argument has no skills, no training but wants $20 a hour at this job, David however comes with skills and training and lands the job and makes $25 a hour. Should Bob of gotten the job over someone who put in the effort? Nope. As for the events in the daily challenge rotation. While it might help players who are limited on time complete not only their daily challenge but also the event itself, it shouldn't count towards it in my opinion. For the most part the events aren't much effort aside from examples like one might bring up the Ring of Reckoning Stage 4. One can always argue that if you had the gear even that wouldn't of equaled much of a challenge. So why add it to daily challenge when really it should be apart from the normal routine as most events in other games are?
  23. Hello, Both raid rings boost the damage of Sunflower and Awakend Sunflower they don't seem to boost the Super Sunflower which (for me) is the most used version. It is my 3rd highest damaging skill and Sunflower is the lowest. For example in a 01.43 minute fight I used 135 Super Sunflowers and 7 Sunflowers. Is this intended or is it a bug as the effect is not very useful that way? Especially in solo content or dungeon runs where there is no Soulburn or Soulflare. As you can see in the attached image in Super Sunflower skill tab under Enhancing Conditions the ring effect is not present. Most other classes have one of their main skills boosted including the different versions of it, so I was wondering if this was on purpose that not all the versions of Sunflower were included. Regards Bunny
  24. Gunwon Blade compared to Scaleburn blade

No longer needed so throw it in your showroom or use it as a weapon skin. Also, something to take note. While you get a Scaleburn weapon now from the story..You can also go to Zaiwei, The merchant next to the achievement merchant (the dragon scale npc) sells the new DawnForge / RiftWalk chests which are not locked behind needing to complete a part of the story so, from now on unless it gets changed you can just go buy one at level 50 and use that (can't upgrade it of course til your able to run said dungeons or farm moon refuge at HM 13). It cost 5 Naryu Silver per box (buy til you get a 8 gem slot weapon).
  25. I assume 0, if you look at the screenshot cyan posted it says 0 copper o.o
  26. New perf + hanging probs today

Well, the issue might be your ISP's connection route (no i am not saying your ISP is the problem, just the route they use to connect to the server) best way to test it is via a ping program like pingzapper or wtfast even, then you can see if your connection wil lstill have spikes, if it wont, the issue is the routing of your isp. I normally have between 100-150 ping, never had it really spike up to 300+ unless my ps4 starts downloading something lol,
  27. Recherche d'un Clan [FR]

J'ai un petit clan si tu veux, perso je suis assez actif (quasiment tous les soirs ) mp IzzyOups Ingame
  1. Load more activity