All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Could someone please help me with the mystic and soul badges for a Madness Speced Warden ? What would be the best starting badges to get and where can I attain them ? Thank you for the help
  3. Möchte mal meinen Frust los werden. Wie kann es sein, das man mit einem Schlag gekillt werden kann? wobei doch alle Werte runter gestuft wurden. Gleich ist scheinbar doch nicht gleich. Oder muss man PVP Equipe haben um da mit mischen zu können? dann bin hier Fehl am platze, Habe keinen Spaß mehr hier, nur noch Frust statt Lust, Werde nun BuS löschen, da ich keinen sinn mehr sehe, nur noch rum zu eiern, hinter Materialien her zu jagen die es nicht gibt, und dann noch die Insel, das ist die Krönung des ganzen. Gerechtigkeit, sieht für mich anders aus. Mehr möchte ich nicht mehr sagen. Viel Spaß noch hier
  4. Today
  5. List of ideas to improve

Agree with most, but as someone who still can't even beat Mushin 20, making it even more difficult would make it a forget-it-and-move-on affair to me. And let's not talk about outlaw island. I know it's because I'm bad and can't get myself better no matter how I train (most I can solo right now is Ebon Citadel but I'm SLOWLY gearing up to try more stuff). But still, I'd like a spot I can play in, unless most people are already joining the whole "git gud or git out" trope train.... What I'd suggest would be NEW, more difficult solo instances, while keeping the current ones as stepping stones for lower geared/lower skilled players.
  6. Hello. I suppose there have been a few threads about this already, but with the way this forum moves, some threads may be buried and forgotten, and I don't like bringing up necros (and my necro threshold is kind of short as well). So, I'll start my own "let's make moon refuge gr..." Nah, let's not use that overused phrase anymore. Let's make it a bit more worth and pleasing to play in with some QoL changes. First. The repeat quest. Why can't we have it as an area auto quest just like in Basin? I mean, you enter the place, quest pops in. You do the kills and quest auto completes, gives you the reward, and restarts pretty much like the peach quests in Basin works. Yes, sure, Basin quests rotate, and this case would be repeating the same thing ad infinitum. BUT we'd save the whole running to NPC part so we can farm in the more remote areas of the place without worrying about straying too far from the NPC. The daily needs no change at all since you pick it when you come in. Another alternative would be to add more of the yellow epic jump places to make moving around easier. Second. Let's do something about the meager exp points mobs give? They are level 55-56, so most won't give more than 100 xp. If these guys can give at least 500 xp, we'd be doing low levels a favor. I won't ask for 1000 xp because I feel that would be a tad too much, unless it's made so they only give that much to players below a certain level. Like HM 14 to be on line with the cheap exp charms. Third and last for now. The side instances. Why cache village needs to have pvp on it? And where are the so promised nice prizes I heard about? Been there a couple of times and I only get peculiar promises boxes. Has anyone ever gotten anything else? Maybe throwing in a few more octagonal gems into the mix would help (or even heptas or hexas to have some transmute material). And what's the point on the Murky whatever place boss having and enrage timer? I mean, this should be a boss for newbies, and while I know it should accommodate many players, in all of my experiences, the most I've seen fighting this guy at a time was 3 people. YES. 3!!! My very first experience was a 2man run. No idea how we killed it, though. But yeah, my point is, remove the enrage timer. In closing for now, I like the place. It has a pleasing, calming setting to it that doesn't hurt the eyes. As it is, I still like to farm in there. But a QoL boost wouldn't hurt anyone.
  7. Spieler helfen Spielern

Also zuerst mal, danke für die Kommentare. Mir ging es um das Mausoleum der Dämmerung. Und habe da hin und wieder schon gefragt. Aber Hey, bist du normalo, nimmt dich eben einfach keiner mit, es sei denn, du hast nen super Klan. Schade eigentlich, dass es immer von sowas abhängen muss. Und ganz ehrlich? Um einmal mitlaufen zu dürfen und die orangene Quest abschließen zu können, weil ich ENDLICH das passende Lvl habe.. ist das der Tod und der Zeitverlusst eines jeden? Wahrscheinlich nimmt mich nichtmal ein Klan auf, weil ich nicht groß genug bin. Bin froh, dass es auch anderen wie mir zu gehen scheint und mir war klar, dass es auch Gegenkommentare von eben solchen Spielen geben wird. Ich strenge mein Gehirn an, ich bin einfach nur kein Suchti, sondern spiele das Spiel aus Spaß und zwischendurch, nicht als Job oder sonst was. Demnach verstehe ich das meiste BnS fachchinesisch nicht. Ich habe keine Lust täglich sonst was zu tun, um mal endlich, OHNE echtes Geld ausgeben zu müssen, aufzusteigen oder das Gold zu bekommen, dass man bei dem Wucher braucht. Und 3500g? Gerne bereit es auszugeben, wenn du es flüssig hast. Ich jedenfalls nicht. Die Story habe ich längst fertig und gammle nurnoch für die täglichen Belohnungen im Game. Bin nicht bereit täglich meinen Feierabend zu opfern. Sorry. Und zum Thema "such dir nen klan und sei kein random für andere".. hin und wieder ergeben sich auch bei so etwas Bekanntschaften .. oder es würden sich zumindest welche ergeben, wenn man die Chance bekommt. Es geht mir nicht darum, als "Kleiner" von den "Großen" mitgenommen zu werden, es geht mir darum, ein Teil dieser Gruppe zu sein, der eben einfach mitspielt und sich Mühe gibt. UND vorallem Spaß hat. Demnach muss ich mich nicht als egoistisch bezeichnen lassen, wenn ich bei einem ONLINE GAME mit online Spielen mitspielen möchte, die aber kein Interesse haben. Ich bewundere jeden, der es so weit geschafft hat, aber mir ist mein Geld und meine private Zeit doch dezent wichtiger, als ein Game. Ich danke dennoch sehr für die Tipps, auch wenn ich denke ich nicht alle so schnell erfüllen kann oder werde. Schade aber, dass es nur darauf ankommt und nicht auf den Spielspaß oder die Bekanntschaften. Ist eben doch so, wie in allen Online Spielen. Suchtest du nicht, bist du nichts. Wirklich schade. Und ja ich weiß, was jetzt die typische Standard Mainstream Antwort darauf ist. Ich weiß, wenn ich nicht investiere, komme ich nicht weiter. Aber das ändert nichts an dem Thema selbst. Es ist einfach traurig.
  8. On this one, the only outfits that would be excluded would be any coop ones. Some companies do coop sales and some of them restrict the sale area to fit only the guest company's sales area. For example, if there's some Korea only cartoon/anime/show that wants to coop with BnS and sell their themed outfits in the game, it would be most likely that those outfits will be Korea region only. Other than that, you are correct. The in-house made stuff is theirs to do what they please, and I'd assume availability falls to corporate decisions about culture or they simply wanting to please their primary (Korean) customers with an exclusive nobody else can have.
  9. Server Consolidation — May 1

It could also be that they got a new server and/or faster routing equipment that has the capacity to host more people for less long-term cost. Another possibility is that server merges will free up equipment for an upcoming game or a Blade and Soul alternate rule set server, like progression, which seems so popular recently. I joined BnS despite my misgivings over closing CoX because I absolutely adore Hyung Tae Kim's artwork. Also, I fell in love with my KFM; so here I am, *again* talking about a game I adore by NCSoft that doesn't listen to its customers when they suggest real improvements (ping issues, player-run events, more GM involvement, engine updates, more tools for players to be part of the game design experience - from character customization to creating quests or missions) and probably won't last because of it. What made The Elder Scrolls and Fallout so successful were the players taking up the mantle of GM and providing added content and customization. This works for MMORPGs too!
  10. List of ideas to improve

all yes from me.
  11. Hi guys, The game have been crashing after i clicked in my 6 digit pin and goes to this white page then it crashes. No error codes or anything. I've tried modifying my ClientConfiguration.xml file but still the same thing happens. Are there anyone who knows how to fix this?
  12. Gedanken als Wiederkehrer

@DerDani Danke für die Tips, ist aber im Grunde genau das, was ichg mache. Zudem habe ich 4 Chars mit denen ich BT/VT/Weekly laufe, wobei der letzte, was den Schaden angeht, eher durch VT gecarried wird, aber er kann seine Rollen. Die Twinks muss ich aber auch rgelmäßig im Gear nachziehen, da man ansonsten kein Purple Train mehr mit denen laufen kann. Da wird nicht selten für DD 1600+ im NM gesucht, ein Dungeon den ich mit 1100-1200 AP noch im Hardmode gelaufen bin und wir den Zeiterfolg bekommen haben. Damit steckst du in nem Teufelskreis... @ImoutoMaster Ich habe früher regelmäßig PVP gespielt. Ich habe sogar auf einem meiener Chars eine Drachenfeuer 9 Waffe, PVP Ring / Ohrring und Soulshields. Wenn ich jedoch onehitten will, spiele ich COD, CS, Battlefield oder andere Egoshooter. Da braucht man wenigstens noch ein wenig Skill und wird nicht von der Kreditkarte und Gear gecarried. Ehrlich gesagt bereue ich es, Materialien und Zeit für PVP Gear investiert zu haben. Arena ist ebenfalls ein Witz. Zum einen bin ich meisst schon in ner Airkombo und so gut wie tot, wenn der Bildschirm nach Matchbeginn wieder hell wird und ich hab nen Ryzen 5 2600X 6x3.6 GHz, 16GB DDR 4 3200er Ram und ne GTX 1070 6GB im Rechner, das Spiel auf ner SSD und nen Ingame Ping von 90-120ms. Mein Regulärer Ping liegt bei 15-20ms. Liegt also wohl eher nicht an meiner Seite. Zum anderen, als ich im Dezember mal in die Klassenränge geschaut habe, waren da pro Klasse zwischen 3 und 7 Chars eines Accounts in den Top 20, die sich hier die HM-Coins abgreifen. Dazu hat NC-Soft dann noch die Belohnungen gesenkt, das man selber kaum noch was Gutes rausbekommt, anstatt hinzugehen und die Belohnungen auf den jeweils bestplatzierten Char einer Klasse pro Account zu begrenzen und die anderen aus der Wertung zu nehmen. Macht natürlich Sinn, sich 11x die selbe Klasse zu erstellen und damit die oberen Plätze zu belegen um HM-Coins abzugreifen... Damit war dann auch der Spass an 1vs.1 und 3vs.3 vergangen. Da wundert es mich nicht, wenn man teilweise 5-10 Minuten auf ein Match wartet. Ich kann mich da an eine Aussage aus einer Ankündigung vom 11.08.2016 erinnern. Jepp, Mondsteine wurden von der SSE ins 6vs.6 verlagert womit es für viele noch schwerer wurde dran zu kommen. (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/de/news/silverfrost-weapon-cost-changes/) Klingt da genau so wie Hohn wie die Folgenden Aussage: (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/de/news/business-model-revealed/) Ja ne ist klar, 3eckige, 4 eckige und gefused 4eckige Juwelen, Waffenmaterial aus BT / VT / TT, Soulbadges, Heilige Phiolen / Essenzen, usw, die In Trove und RNG Boxen erhältlich sind, sind rein kosmetischer Natur und dienen nur der Zierde. Und wie war das mit Inhaltsupdates die Jeder Spielen kann? Soweit ich das sehe kann der Großteil der Spieler Longgui Stufe 4 oder selbst den Hardcore Eventdungeon eben NICHT spielen und sich die Flügel abschminken Again good game and well played NC-Soft.
  13. Thanks Grimoir! That helps.
  14. 1. I fail to see why we shouldn't get all KR costumes. NC holds the copyrights over the ingame costume models, so legally there's nothing that restricts them from releasing their own stuff here. As for what appropriate and what isn't, that's up for the individual to decide. I don't remember ever delegating the authority of my tastes to anybody else; 2. Glad to see NC is so devoted to their rng obsessed customers that they'd refuse the cash I'd give them for a direct purchase. And here I thought honest, upfront and customer pleasing corporations don't exist. Now if they'd only warn people about their gig's aim from the get go, that would be great; 3. Considering how many outfits are there, I'd say that even 12 every other week wouldn't be enough, not to mention that it leaves certain standalone adorments and hairstyles out of the loop;
  15. Insel der Vergeltung - Kritik

Ja was weiß ich. Ihr seid doch pausenlos am rumnörgeln "Dies ist blöd. Das ist blöd. Das ist sowieso blöd..." Und 10 Stunden Später lasst ihr wieder den Klugscheißer raus hängen.... entscheidet euch endlich was ihr wollt o.O
  16. Guílty Crown || Karminlegion

@Arylemnia Danke für dein Interesse :) Hast ne IG pm. :) LG Rabe
  17. Zusammenlegung der Server – 1. Mai

Unmut, Hysterie, Verschwörung und natürlich Angst. Das ist das Ergebnis, wenn man all die Posts zu diesem Thema auf Stichworte herunterbricht. Vielleicht kann man ja Abhilfe schaffen: Die Serverzusammenlegung löst bei vielen durchaus Unwohlsein aus. Aber grundsätzlich ist die Zusammenlegung nicht schlecht. Man hat dadurch, wenn man will, mehr Zugriff auf Menschen. Generell ein guter Punkt. Vielfalt wird hierbei gegeben. Um jetzt die Bombe der Sprachbarriere etwas zu entschärfen, ziehe ich ein anderes MMORPG als Beispiel herbei. Guild Wars 2. In Guild Wars 2 gibt es fast seit Release schon sog. Mega Server. Das ist eine Zusammenlegung aller Server, so wie es auch hier der Fall sein wird. Wie läuft es in Guild Wars 2 ab? Das lässt sich leicht beantworten. In der Open World sind dort verschiedene Sprachen in den Chats anzutreffen, vorranging Spieler die andere für ihre Gilde gewinnen wollen. Auch gibt es ab und zu Diskussionen, bzw. Unterhaltungen im Open-World-Chat, diese laufen dann Parallel in verschiedenen Sprachen. Das bedeutet Koexistenz. Also kein Zwang auf eine bestimmte Sprache umsteigen zu müssen. In instanzierten Bereichen läuft das ähnlich ab, nur dass man dort auch in der Gruppensuche die Kommunaktionssprache bereits festlegen kann und dann in der Regel keine Probleme auftauchen. Auch findet man in der jeweiligen Sprache genug Leute, so jedenfalls meine Erfahrungen. Und warum sollte es in Blade&Soul anders sein? In der Dungeonlobby sind auch jetzt schon mehrere Sprachen gleichzeitig vertreten, auf dem englischsprachigen Server Jinsoyun, sehe ich täglich türkische, polnische und sogar französische Chatverläufe in den Städten. Aufgrund dieser Tatsache der Koexistenz muss also niemand jetzt zwingend Englisch lernen, um nach der Zusammenlegung weiterspielen zu können. Englisch wird zwar etwas verstärkter in den Vordergrund rücken, weil es mehr Spieler gibt, die dem mächtig sind, als jene die es nicht sind, jedoch wird sich für diejenigen, die damit Schwierigkeiten haben kaum etwas ändern, da jetzt nicht alle plötzlich verschwinden werden, die nur eine Sprache sprechen. Und falls doch, gibt es immernoch nette Spieler, die bestimmt die Rolle des Übersetzers im Chat übernehmen werden. Also macht euch nicht verrückt. Die Sorge von Lags ist jedoch begründet. Ich hoffe das Entwicklerteam kriegt das in den Griff.
  18. Starcaller RNG Box

I bought 20 of them to try and see. But those HM coins I bought with ingame gold and ddidnt really care. Ofc I got nothing special but I dont complain cuz I already expected it. Trove actually is a gold sink and looses you money. It cheaper to buy mats from marketplace.
  19. List of ideas to improve

1- Definetely. 2- Definetely 3- Definetely 4- Moonstone and Elysean Crystals need more ways of farming them and Naksun wont be enough. The amount of them needed is crazy and unless you are mazochistic, there are only few ways of getting them. 5. Definetely 6- I am not into fashion and this for me is not important, but might be to other people. 7-Those instances need better drops, as for more challenge I am not sure. I say this because we already have 2 difficult solo instances. 8-I stoped buying premium when I saw that Trove and RnG boxes are main focus of devs. 9- Definitely, but not only for BT accs. They need to lower the crazy amount of jewels needed for accessories. You cant even think about upgrading any accessorie on your alt when you already struggle upgrading them on your main. It took me around 100 jewels ti upgrade my VT neck, thats 1k gold, 1k soul crystals ans sacred crystals. Its just sick. 10- Definitely 11- Definietely NOT. With the faction imbalance we have, no open world faction event should be considered. That doesnt mean they cant come up with something else that would be interesting though.
  20. Gedanken als Wiederkehrer

@ImoutoMaster Müssen schon mal gar nicht, aber wenn das so weitergeht seit ihr PVPler eh allein, denke das eh schon genug abgewandert sind. Es werden immerhin PvE und PVP Angeboten, also gleiches recht für alle. Tust ja gerade so als währe PVP was besonderes, aber auch ihr seit Unzufrieden.
  21. Hallo, erstmals spreche ich @ KoiKoiChan auch meinen Dank an diesen Guide aus: Sehr gut gemacht :) Wie sehr sich die Verbesserung bei mir ausgewirkt haben, kann ich zwar nicht mit vielen Zahlen belegen aber man kann eindeutig eine Verbesserung spüren. Hatte ich vorher im Raid bei ausgeblendeten Spielern meist so um die 20-25 fps, bin ich jetzt bei 30-35 fps (mit eingeblendeten Spielern aber!! :D ) Ich hab mich aber durch ein paar andere Guides geklickt, und hab mir dort noch ein paar Kleinigkeiten herausgesucht. In Verbindung zu den Grafikkarteneinstellungen verwende ich zusätzliche Software "Nvidia Inspector". Da kann man noch etwas mehr Feintuning an der Grafikkarte unternehmen. Link: https://nvidiaprofileinspector.com/downloads/ Für alle, die eine NVIDIA Graka verwenden, hab ich ein Profil erstellt. Das kann man sich auf meinem spontan erstellten Discord-Server https://discord.gg/KMCyTny herunterladen und über NVIDIA Profile Inspector importieren. Wer den fertigen Einstellungen nicht traut (Man könnte ja doch einiges damit kaputt machen), da habe ich alles in Screenshots verpackt und die könnt ihr dann vergleichen. http://eventview.eu/pics/show_736499 Eines muss klar sein: Jeder PC ist anders mit Hardware bestückt. Das sind meine Einstellungen, mit denen ich zufrieden alles in BnS mache. Ich habe dabei noch folgendes geändert: Alle "Blade and Soul" Profile gelöscht. Es sind nämlich mehrere in der Liste hinterlegt. Man findet sie einfach, indem man "Blade and Soul" in die Suche eintippt. Im Suchfeld "Client.exe" eingegeben. Das hab ich mit den Einstellungen auch dann für Blade and Soul in Verwendung. Dazu hab ich oben zusätzlich die Client.exe zum Profil hinzugefügt, aber mit dem Unterschied, dass ich anstelle nur der Datei selbst auch den "absoluten Pfadnamen" hinzugefügt habe (wenn Datei gefunden, dann rechts unten VOR dem hinzufügen "Application Absolute Path" ausgewählt). Nachdem alles fertig ist, auf den Button "Apply changes" klicken fertig Diese Einstellungen überschreiben auch die Programmeinstellungen von BnS in der NVIDIA Systemsteuerung, da dort einige Einstellungen nicht vorhanden sind, die ich beim Nvidia Profile Inspector aber umgestellt habe. Meine Hardware: Ryzen 5 1600X @4,00 Ghz 16GB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz 500 GB M.2 SSD 500GB SSD NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Monitor: 1080p 75 Hz
  22. Things to improve: 1. Boost Celestial Basin rewards because they are outdated and should be improved. 2. Boost Koldrak rewards and revamp Dragon Trade Union Junsorei rewardsfor example: add Grand Celestial steel, Hongmoon Gem Powders, Sacred Vials or something for tokens AND revamp most of items offered by Junsorei because they're outdated at this point. 3. Revamp Celestial Basin rewards because most of them are outdated example Destiny Ring for 8000 peaches and 50 draken cores while you get it from story also MSP soulshields are worthless since you get Raven Shields from Story. 4. Add Ticket for Floor 13 at Mushins Tower and revamp Naksun to be more challenging and rewarding (moonstone crystals bundle at higher rates or something) 5. Revamp items offered by Tower Trader Kangcha because they are outdated at this point and should be removed. 6. Add more outfits to obtain for Chromatic Threads from Jongyon in Mushins Tower and remove Designer Threads because there is no way to obtain them since months. 7. Revamp F15 , F20 and Outlaw Island to be more challenging and rewarding due to high potency of solo dungeons. 8. You have promised us few months ago about further improving Premium Benefits. We're still waiting for them. 9. Premium Stash Tab should be shared across all characters. This will help many players to menage their items OR you may increase the number of items you're able to send via mail from 3 to for example 10. 10. Lower and adjust prices for upgrading BT accessories and other old gear. 11.Add a new source for Hongmoon Gem Powder becasue right now there is literally zero farmable source besides RNG Boxes and Trove. 12. Revamp Soulstone Plains ; make mobs more challenging and adjust rewards becase they are very poor. Feel free to add your ideas
  23. Oh, but Showto, they can't do anything that makes sense, or there will be someone who will be upset at them, and we know from the poster above you that they won't do anything that will upset the prima donna's. *blech*. You can't keep people, here, from finding out about all the neat stuff other areas have. You don't think it is depressing to be shut out? I've already pointed out that there need to be ways to distribute stuff for the masses -- not just elites...and if elites get upset...they'll get over it. There's no way you are going to convince me that the only reason they compete is to be able to some pretty dress while excluding everyone else. That's just ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that being #1 is more important to them than what frilly dress they get as some exclusive prize. Even if the guys do have some cool outfit -- the women won't get it -- how many times have I seen a dapper top coat and hat that turns into a fluffy dress with non-descript hair style? Such a rip most of the time!!... Like Alice? outfit for women sucked -- but a woman could have looked way sexy in that top coat and hat, but no, they push women to marginal positions with marginal designs. Alice was a girl's story -- and you make it into a reward for boys. Cute. Just like most other games, women get 2nd class options. You want to give women the option to have the dress, fine... but also let them choose. I dunno how many people saw the movie "Flash Dance", but Jennifer Beal, wore a very hot top coat with sexy cuffs... She looked much better than they guy she was out with.
  24. Gunslingers the weakest pvp class

But some classes get healing on top of the gems. I'm not sure gunners need that, but the do need better mobility and ability to break holds. Almost any character gets in a hold on a gunner and they are likely dead. But a gunner trying BS on someone -- they can just move to the side. Both bosses and players can jump 50ft (15m). This makes gunners a melay class -- and they need better defense: MUCH faster CD's, After you've shot of any of a gunner's main weaps, you are looking at a minute CD, more than enough time for almost any class to take them out. In 1 direction which is easily avoided. That's just stupid. Gunners in BnS, the story and the anime can use areal shooting. You don't see the gunners jump once then wait 20 seconds before jumping again. That would just be stupid. But that's sorta the point -- there is a deep dislike for gunners in the martial arts. Guns ended martial arts domination of the East. And about 80% of the time in a lower level group, the gunner has to be the tank because they pull aggro. Problem is that no matter how I spec, they are still slow. Some claim they can tank any of the dungeons with a gunner, and if you don't know how, you don't really know how to play gunner. That said. They need healing powers just as much as any of the normal tank classes if only because they WILL pull aggro much of the time; certainly not all the time with a strong tank, but about 30% of the time in a F8/pug group its common enough to regard them as a tank class only because it happens...not that they necessarily want it. Then why do FM's and Warlocks regularly out-DPS me by the end of any battle and fairly often even on bursts. If they have the ping, my DPS is worthless. Lately with all the performance problems BnS is showing, gunners get hit disproportionately hard. Go take a look at my longgui pics -- I'm shooting, but it doesn't even register on a loaded server -- instead I get kicked at the end for not getting in any shots. But clearly, I am. Warlock, Warden, FM, KFM -- all of them outDPS a gunner of the same level except in the 1st few seconds. After that -- remember they are the nerfed class -- devs had to add AC, to entice groups to invite them, because the burst is worthless on bosses with high hits and battles that go on for a while. Funny, I got what he was saying. Maybe you should try playing a GS main. His background info is his experience. What's your Background in knowing about gunners, now with all the nerfs and perf problems? His complaints are his experience. He doesn't have to be an expert writer to relate that. Anyone who know has been on the internet for any length of time knows that complaining about someone's writing and spelling style is what people do when they can't argue their points. Give up. You are attacking his writing and how he is saying it. You aren't limiting yourself to debate on his opinions. You can't argue his experience, because it's what he is experiencing. Just because you don't have the same experience is no reasons to go off on his communication style.
  25. Gedanken als Wiederkehrer

Ich will dich auch nicht persönlich angreifen. Ich will damit nur NCsoft/Bloodlust kritisieren. Ich kann es komplett verstehen, dass du kein PVP machen willst wollte ich früher auch nicht. Man muss leider auch verstehen, dass es so ist, dass PVEler PVP spielen müssen um Mondsteine gut zu farmen und welchen Grund soll es sonst für PVEler geben diesen Modus überhaupt anzufassen, daher bin ich dagegen die Mondsteine einfacher farmbar zu machen. Macht NC es so, dass PVE Gear duch PVE gut erfarmbar ist und PVP Gear komplett mit PVP dann bin ich aber auch zufrieden.
  26. Gedanken als Wiederkehrer

Richtig, so sollte es sein, aber warum wird das nicht geändert? weil wir diese kost von den Koreanern/Chinesen vorgesetzt bekommen... es für unsereiner nicht geändert wird.
  27. Gedanken als Wiederkehrer

@ImoutoMaster Ich zitier mich mal selbst: Deshalb versteh ich jetzt deine Äusserung nicht ganz so. Bin ja auch der Meinung das einer der nur PvP Spielen möchte auch dort alles bekommt was er braucht so wie einer der PvE spielen möchte auch alles in seinem Spielmodus bekommt.
  1. Load more activity