All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Please add bots in PvP

they banned many good player permanently in pvp sector that why many pvp player missing quening soon die also u aware the pvp is intensive and sensitive match all blame goes to high gear player when he get depress but seeing pve player and pve player bait them to ban him they ban main account then people buy account or create account endless cycle and bns moderator enjoy this? i request bns from all people hopes stop banning perma in pvp sector u aware the system itself too broken why blame player
  3. people spent their money and most importantly their time .Urs battleground matchmaking itself too broken and the moderator strickness is crazy banning many of my friends and family permanently with some snippets of people this is baiting game ? when u aware pvp is intensive match non game ban people specially in pvp for example u ban someone main account he create another account and then leech and then he baits us to get ban others main this is endless and madness cycle stop this banning permanently in pvp sector make monthly ban instead permanently everysingle good person get depress when they seeks low hp player cause of matchmaking broken and u blame top player for that u people ever imagine 7-10year account banned in 2 reports then bns never response to ur ticket the another reason of server merging zulia yura and other rest server u never know how many endless permanently ban for example u never type this word ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤( sorry for using such words it just hint to open eyes) instead u type fxxx u still get ban for it i mean fxxx can mean anything like food fuse fuel etc but they think as it at toxic word and ban u this is madness stop this plz u people want money or stealing people life and money
  4. Feiglinge jagen Anfänger anderer Fraktion

1. es ist ein lvl 30er Gebiet dort gibt es nichts was von nutzen ist und selbst, wenn du tatsächlich Prestige farmen willst ist das Gebiet falsch, da man dort Jahre brauchen wird um vorran zu kommen ! 2. Wenn du nicht vorbereitet in ein PVP Gebiet gehst ist es deine Schuld nicht die von der Community oder NCsoft. Du kannst dir einfach Gear holen und lvl 60 machen. Niemand zwingt dich PVP zu machen in diesem Spiel ! 3. Limitieren, damit du das farmen skippen kannst ? Nein danke.
  5. You are aware, that you will need all the feathers you could get, if you want to upgrade your Unity stones? Well at least if you dont want to have heavy CC usage on F10 and also try to get it done before 2030....
  6. Feiglinge jagen Anfänger anderer Fraktion

Haha von wegen Rüstung ausziehen. Dann verfallen doch die Punkte. Es sollte trotzem möglich sein das gegnseitige "Abschlachten" nur bei gleichem Rang zu ermöglichen.
  7. Localization & Translation Error List

You forgot to add the weird comma's in the HP list of the Legs from Boss 2 in the new Silversteel Raid. The Leg HP is: 29.5000.000 xD The HP of the boss is also displayed wrong: 3.131.8190.000
  8. "Prinzessin Rose" Sucht Mitgliederinnen

Baue einen neuen Klan auf um das Volk zu schützen. (Karminlegion) Wir wollen unser eigens Outfit kreieren, um die schönsten Kämpferinnen der Welt zu sein. Macht mit! es ist an der Zeit für die schönste Amazonen-Armee aller Zeiten. "Anstoss für neuen Outfit-Wettbewerb"
  9. Removing orb of ascension from daily and weekly

Still good reason to do it. As others may not give as high.
  10. It is in the daily challenge every other day, however there are 15 daily challenges to choose from. With premium HM daily gives you rounded up 13g.
  11. Enough is Enough

Compared to BnS BDO is garbage xD so you shouldnt even compare it. Also doesnt matter that other companies come out with better game versions, this is a different company and they dont have to do it if they choose to, then again there are mobile versions and the UE4 update. 1. Congratulations on playing for 4 years. There is your acknowledgement. 2. There is a training room. There is no need for different specs for testing. thats part of the game you explore try and decide for yourself, especially since its easy to swap specs now. 3. There is still free and fun events. Plenty of them. 4. 90% Ms issues is not the server but your ISP's routing to the servers. 5. Cant complain i have no issues on my PC spec. Not even in raids. 6. Elaborate, what horrible rewards? If you want betetr ones run hard modes. 7. Dont really see an issue here, or would you rather wait 10x longer to get matched? 8. There is also F7! Shocker right? If you dont wanna use F8 lobby use f7. 9. Every game has loading screens. 10. Technically its not the UI that is the issue, its another thing behind it but hey... Lets count the seven days and see if you are still there o.o
  12. Today
  13. Rare element pouches

There used to be no limits on them at mushin tower but that was abused by bots, thats why they added those limits not too long ago.
  14. Hey all! I do not know which soul badge to choose from the exchange merchant. I'm a 3rd spec BM and do mainly pve raid content. When i tried right-clicking to see stats it did not show so any advice helps.
  15. Removing orb of ascension from daily and weekly

So how much gold is HM rewards now ? Does HM still in our daily rotation ? As if it does people will still do that and inevitably requires the orb.
  16. Enough is Enough

There is another which is "12. Missing breasts slider from Lyn character creation" making the whole race unplayable for me ;-;
  17. Enough is Enough

That is not the Issue my friend, there are alot of companies who introduce a more stronger and reliable versions of their games, example like Dota -> Dota 2, Another example Black Desert -> Black Desert Online remastered, etc. If Ncsoft going to stick with the 2012 version of Blade & Soul, then it is sad to say (Rest In Peace) Blade and Soul, before they even have the chance to release UE4, and let's talk about UE4 for example, they are SOOOO late that Epic Games are Introducing UE5, there is so little hope for this game to recover from what Ncsoft did and still doing.
  18. Enough is Enough

Major point: if you got nothing good and constructive to say then say nothing my friend, 1- Self explained. 2- There is a Training Room but there is no Simulations for (Weapons Spec / Badge Spec / Soul Badge Spec / Soul Shield / Acc / etc.) to TEST Damage / Smoothness / Playability before going ALL in into one Path (Wind/Earth/Shadow/3rd spec/etc.). 3- Because when you start a game you give a lot of stuff free but after a year or two you start sucking money from your customers, yeah makes sense. 4- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story. 5- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story. 6- Point Reached. 7- Skip I am not gonna bother about this trash system. 8- In EU/NA no one uses F8 to search for Hard Mode dungeons anymore, might as well remove that trash system and make players use the F7 system, which is WAY faster WAY reliable (you can LEAVE the damn party) WAY less loading screens, ETC.. 9- Then that makes them racists for not caring about others than themselves, not to mention it is their game they SHOULD care about others, unless they are racists then that is another story. 10- Install Fraps or any other FPS telling programs, Activate the program, Go inside the game, Check FPS, Press (Ctrl + X) to Disable UI, Check FPS after UI has been removed, THEN come here and reply. 11??- What kind of "purchase seem more appealing." when I purchase Ncoins it takes them more than 12 HOURS to charge into my account??????????????????????? When you want to reply to someone at least have some EXP of the game. :3
  19. Feiglinge jagen Anfänger anderer Fraktion

Was soll NC denn dagegen machen? Zieh die Rüstung aus dann wirst du nicht mehr abgeschlachtet.
  20. Nice (not) meme

They do if they upgrade their gear in a right way, Grand Celestial Weapon doesn't improve damage much on it's own, as it doesn't have nothing to scale with, so if you put 2nd Generation Legendary Accessories with Grand Celestial Weapon, don't expect to do a lot of damage or sustain. Still doesn't answer my question what is stopping you from making your own party? You don't have to "ASK" for "AP" Requirements when making a party, You can check people gear before you accept them, So why not make your own party? Balance party out by accepting 6 Higher gear players, 6 Lower gear players and have easy clears, help each other out, people are happy that someone is hosting a party, I know a lot of people who hate or are afraid to make their own parties, because they have low self-esteem, afraid to be judged so those type of players rather sit near entrance and wait for someone to host a party and they try to apply, so it's understandable that it might be a lot harder for them, so that is why I asked what is your reason.
  21. Enough is Enough

This is actually not just an NC soft problem. I see similar things around all of the gaming industry. Games are released with less and less quality, buggy, incomplete (must get DLC to get the intended full game) and while visuals look generally prettier as the years go, the games themselves have boring gameplay. And what the people do? They buy games like these in droves. Very few seem to be talking with the method we should talk with. Our wallets! The video game industry crash of 1983 happened because we as consumers ultimately had enough and stopped buying the horrible quality video games the industry was bombarding us with. Maybe we need one of those again to remind the corporate heads who they should be truly catering to.
  22. Bronze and Silver abuse in 6v6

Or just make it if the gap is over 100, the rating calculation at end is counted as if the lower rated member is only -100 and not -300 or something stupid (if bronze abuse)
  23. Looking for active people to play with!

I also just started playing. How many servers does this game have?
  24. I just started playing again( so I'm pretty much new). So much has changed since I last played and would really like to play with a group of friendly and active people.
  25. Neuerdings fällt mir auf, wenn ich mit einem neuen Char(Lv 30) meine ersten Prestige-Punkte mühevoll einsammel, werde ich immer wieder von Level 60+ Characktere gejagt. Wass soll das?? Seid ihr echt so feige?? Warum lässt NC das zu?
  26. Verifizierungsmail kommt immernoch nicht an

@PhoenixMitra hattest meinen Post leider schon geschlossen, deshalb hier. Danke fürs kümmern Gestern, hab es leider erst gegen 20 uhr bemerkt das es sich wohl um ca. 18:50 Uhr wieder einbekommen hat das system. Noch einmal sachlich und freundlich folgende bitte: Stellt doch mal das System um, so das man nur die Installation einmal freigeben lassen muss. Denn das aktuelle System ist zwar sicherer, verärgert aber sehr viele eurer Kunden. Ansonsten sollen die Profis bei NC-Soft mal einen rotinemäßigen Dienst reboot job einbauen, das hat bei meinem AG auch die probleme mit dem prähistorischen exchange gelöst.
  27. What everyone's thinking?

I would actually say: "Doesnt matter how much you spend and if you spend, what korea says, goes". Lets be honest here, whales can complain and rage all they want, it still will not get things changed or done unless KR wants to. As far as contructive criticism goes: i like when the criticism is expressed "properly" so no bad language or insults, just issue and arguments why someone thinks this way and not differently. However constructive criticism also requires one to be open to opinion of others who not necessarily are the same.
  1. Load more activity