All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Simple. They won't. But we still can hope on something. Hope is free, unless someone has already found a way to take it away and monetize it.
  3. the guild war system

Idea is intresting and there was somthing similer in kr before. It was called hell island. It was like guild vs guild for maps dominance and then last boss. But they removed it and we never had. With your suggestion i would ask 1 thing: What about gear? If gear matters then its just another whale fest same as 6v6 and only top pvp guilds with max gears will benefit mostly and lower/mid gear gona be just a foder.
  4. Bonjour, Combien de temps pouvons nous garder les sachets de sélection des astres ?
  5. Hallo zusammen, seit der letzten Wartung habe ich es immer öfter das beim Abschluss von Sturmspalter oftmals die Kumulierung für Tödlichkeit aus bleibt. Ist das was bekannt oder ist das anderen auch schon aufgefallen?
  6. Can we get the option to remove this effect?

They can't even allow us to disable the cut scenes, so how do you think they will fix those effects?
  7. Gunslingers the weakest pvp class

He would rather come here and complain.
  8. Today
  9. Zusammenlegung der Server – 1. Mai

Hallo zusammen, aufgrund von technischen Schwierigkeiten, wird die Serverzusammenlegung um eine Woche verschoben. Das bedeutet, die Zusammenlegung wird nun während der Wartung am 1. Mai durchgeführt. Danke!
  10. Listen your voice please.

So what if you can get those pvp accessories, no matter what you have in 6v6 you will get disintegrated by people that have already the 1 shot soul(long cd), what's the point of that? Might aswell make 6v6 with max gear already since that's their goal here is to make a 1 shoot battles that doesn't involve any skill whatsoever, it's just stupid. The server I played on was Jinsoyun and I left because it's easy to realized that the game state is in critical condition. F8 Dungeon Lobby is all about Raid Gear/DPS than Skill or Brain and 6v6 is how much visa cards you used on the last trove or rng boxes. I played long enough to know that even if I would come back now nothing would change, what I would come back and do the same thing over again, farm dungeons gear up and still be undergeared for raids and 6v6 because that's how bad the game is now. The game was good when Silverfrost Patch and BT Patch was but then after that they should no longer rise attack power of the gear, it's nice to have more attack power but 1million dps or more is an overkill.
  11. To add, you now use green stones and some sphere shaped material called lesser demon spirit stone or something like that. It's a hassle that they decided to put the merchant inside CS and him showing up AFTER the boss is beaten, making it one of the few (if not the only) merchant, needing either a party or a super strong-ish character to access.
  12. There should be an option to explicitly remove all visual effects and leave only the bare basic ones to function, without having to drop all other graphics settings. I agree to this so much...
  13. Where are we now?

Which is completely misleading to what I said so what did you wanted to answer with that?
  14. Can we get the option to remove this effect?

what does it even look like anyway?
  15. https://imgur.com/raidaCZ Latest patch introduced this new effect when reaching certain Unity stones milestones. Some may like it, some don't. I certainly don't because it's annoying and don't like my character looking like a big blue-flaming ball. Therefore, can we have an option in settings to remove this effect please?
  16. Disparition de mon personnage.

Bonjour Onirique, Sur le launcheur, c'était bien sur le serveur américain, je suis bête, je n'avait pas vu, merci de ton aide, bye, bises.
  17. Listen your voice please.

Worst of all, they made the soloable dungeons, Cold Storage, etc, you have to have a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ party to do it with. From just 4 million hp, to 80 million, just to what? Follow KR?
  18. Server Consolidation — May 1

Greetings everyone, Due to technical issues we will be delaying the server consolidation by 1 week. This means the server merge will be happening during the May 1 maintenance. Thank you !
  19. Consolidation des serveurs – 1er mai

Bonjour, À la suite de problèmes techniques, nous avons décidé de retarder la consolidation des serveurs d’une semaine. La fusion des serveurs aura donc lieu lors de la maintenance du 1er mai. Merci à tous !
  20. Gunslingers the weakest pvp class

Why don't you try watching some of the good gunner streams, instead of rendering a verdict on the class based on your own inadequate abilities playing the class? This is also known as " learning the game"
  21. Ich meinte ja nur diesen Event bezogen das sie vernachlässigt werden da die kleinen keine Chancen haben es zu machen
  22. Game doesn't launch

Hello guys i changed the compability mode in win8 from properties and now it works fine
  23. Obsidian/garnet fusion

Hello is there’s any plan to implement this dyad garnet/obsidian anytime soon? We’ve been waiting for this too long for now and there’s no point to wait till square. Have you any info, plans?
  24. still waiting an a solution here plz, or atleast a reply from ncsoft i'm failing almost all 8 stone refinements, i dont even have half my page with epic stones and im lvl 61 already .... closing in on that extra stone slot fast .... and it would also help alot if you make the feathers bound on account and can you also explain to use how we get legendary ascension stones ? there is absolutly no way to get these besides trove
  25. Mich wundert es das der Granat/ Obsidian in ihrer Kombinierbaren Version bei uns noch nicht erhältlich ist, weiß man eventuell wann dieser bei uns gepatcht wird?
  26. Och, das mach ich meist nur aus langeweile
  27. Tja, da muss ich euch beide leider endtäuschen. Zu JEDER größeren Spielveränderung habe ich bisher IMMER ein mal tabularasa gemacht und neu angefangen. Klingt bekloppt aber ja, habe ich. Warum? Auf EU konntest ja anfangs eh nie mit, egal was du gemacht hast. Die deutschen/ europäer sind da einfach zu krass verklemmt. Fakt!!!!!! Also habe ich aus reiner Langeweile immer wieder meine Mains + Twinks gelöscht und NEU angefangen. Ohne vorher noch überall alles hin zu schiken. Jetzt, mit dem 60ger patch habe ich mich entschlossen es dabei zu belassen. Heißt, was ich mir jetzt hoch ziehe ist final (glücklicherweise auf NA. Auf EU bekommen mich keine 10 Pferde mehr, so unfreundlich wie die Sippen da sind). Ich habe mir alles erfarmt. wobei.. ne, farmen kann man das ja nicht nennen. Musste nie viel dafür tun :) Und ich hatte in allen malen wo ich (wie besagt) alles neu hoch zog NIE Probleme mit Materialien gehabt. Nie. Allein jetzt, habe ich innerhalb einer Woche alles auf 4-6 gehabt. Zwar ist meine Waffe aktuell noch Rabe. Das ist allerdings nur Jobbedingt. Da kann ich aktuell nicht mehr Zeit aufbringen als ich gerne möchte. Trotz allem habe ich all das aber ohne PvP, Turm oder cash geschaft. Rein einfach nur durch drei Dailys am Tag und weeklys. Weil du einfach mittlerweile so viel hinterher geworfen bekommst. So viele Möglichkeiten mittlerweile hast dir deine Materialien zu farmen, dass erstens mal cashen total unwichtig geworden ist und zum zweiten du selbst als non-casher aus den Events (mal abgesehen vom Longuui event derzeit) massig rausholen kannst. Also so "selten" und "anspruchsvoll" wie ihr behauptet ist es für Neulinge gar nicht. Die leute müssen nur einfach auch mal lernen ihr HIRN ein zu schalten und nicht nur bis zur nächsten Birdose im Kühlschrank zu denken.
  1. Load more activity