How to unlock Bloodshade Harbour

Li Qingzhao

Open Quest letter (press J, then 2nd tag "Quest Letters")

Activate "Invitation from Poharan" (Heroic Dungeons, last letter)

Speak to Minjung (Moonwater Plains, Blackram East Fleet, Wayfarer's Warf). You now have entry to Blackram Supply Chain. 

Speak to Yong Sung (Moonwater Plains, Blackram East Fleet, Blackram Shipyard) and accept both quests "Breaking the chain" (it's a daily)

Run dungeon Blackram Supply Chain once (can run alone in ~10 min. Fly over the abyss to the wooden plank. Kill the officers to open the door)

Speak to Chung Unnam (Moonwater Plains, Hogshead Pastures, Fishing Lodge)

Speak to Elderly Hermit Ja Un (Moonwater Plains, Blackram East Fleet, Blackram Shipyard). Unlocks Bloodshade Harbour+daily

Thanks to EU-players (Hate, etc.) for giving puzzle pieces to put this together

Edited by Li Qingzhao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is very helpful. I was able to unluck the quest. Thanks, also could you do the same procedures on HM and Cold Storage? I'm stuck on my SB and can't proceed to SB Plus because of HM and Cold Storage. It is unluck to me. I needed your advice please. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you 

I didn't have any quest called "Invitation from Poharan" on my Quest Letters.

What worked for me was to do a quick run on Blackram Supply Chain and kill Poharan there, once I completed that I went back to Fishing Lodge and talked to the NPC called: Chung Unnam (old dude with yellow clothes) and now he gives the quest "Reunion at Bloodshade Harbor" and sent you to talk with another NPC: Elderly Hermit Ja Un at the entrance of the dungeon in Moonwater Plains and then its all done u can start doing your daily.