F9 Currency Exchange

MurdoqSenpai

F9 currency exchange system is not working properly. This is happening on both servers, EU and NA.

Resumed version:
F9 currency system when is not bugged let players sell 1000 gold for the max price of 30 ncoin, now even when it says 15 as max price i wont let you set more than 10 ncoin price.

Long one:
When i try to sell 1000 gold its limited to 10ncoin price, it used to be at least 30 the max price i could set for sell price.

Ingame the interface says its 15 but its not allowing to sell gold at that price too.

This bug is happening intermittently have months, usually its adjusted after a report on forum/zendesk but it happens again after some time usually a month after the adjustment.

This problem affects direct the ingame gold purchase where people spent ncoin/real money to buy the gold impacting directly the company income and players gameplay.

While i can TRY sell 30g for 800 ncoin im not able to sell 1000g for 30 ncoin?
Makes no sense, its bugged.

In the screenshot bellow you can check my sales history showing i could sell gold for more than 10 or 15ncoin, the limit was 30 before the bug.
Also some gold sales registered right now, with rates way above 1:0.03.

TB5vOwd.png 

This is the "error message":

IZhO0v9.png

Just gonna leave this here so everyone can see how clueless zendesk is. Ticket Nº 2154836

Inquiry Description & Response

2023-10-15

F9 currency exchange system is not working properly.

When i try to sell 1000 gold its limited to 10ncoin price, it used to be at least 30 the max price i could set for sell price.

Ingame the interface says its 15 but its not allowing to sell gold at that price too.

Can you guys send it to the bug fix team check it? This bug is happening intermittently have months, usually its adjusted after a report on forum but it happens again after some time usually a month after the adjustment.

This problem affects direct the ingame gold purchase where people spent ncoin/real money to buy the gold impacting directly the company income.

To resume it:
F9 currency system when is not bugged let players sell 1000 gold for the max price of 30 ncoin, now even when it says 15 as max price i wont let you set more than 10 ncoin price.

This is happening in both servers EU Jinsoyun and NA Yura.

General discussion about it in forum: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/254948-f9-currency-exchange-still-broken/

===============================================================================================================

pm 03:13

2023-10-16

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Blade & Soul Customer Support Team

Please note that this is applied because the standard rate is 0.01 Ncoin for 1 gold, and that the rate is confirmed to be applied normally.
In the case of 1000 gold, 15 rate is applied now. and If the rate continues to be reflected at 10%, please contact us again.

sincerely
NCsoft Support Team

====================================================================================================================

am 01:41

Please check it again, take a look ingame.

I dont know if you guys tried to fix It but is still bugged, its not possible to sell 1000 gold for 15 as described in the interface, anyway should be 30 there.

And no 1:0,01 rate is not the exchange rate LIMIT.
Weeks ago it was 1:0,03 limit it was possible to sell 1000 gold for 30ncoin.

Its a bug, every month it happens and i believe someone was fixing it.
The entire system is bugged, not working properly right now.

While i can sell 30g for 800 ncoin im not able to sell 1000g for 30 ncoin?
Makes no sense, its bugged.

In the screenshot bellow you can check my sales history showing i could sell gold for more than 10 or 15ncoin, the limit was 30 before the bug.
Also some gold sales registered right now, with rates way above 1:0.03.

This is happening on both servers, EU and NA.

Since i cant upload more images here is the screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/TB5vOwd.png

========================================================================================================================

pm 05:09

2023-10-17

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your experience.
But we would like to inform you that this exchange rate has changed after the update and is not a bug but a properly functioned system.
Please understand that the exchange rate may change at any time according to updates without special announcement
Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have other inquiries.

Best regards
NCSOFT Support Team

==========================================================================================================================

pm 11:38

You just said: In the case of 1000 gold, 15 rate is applied now. and If the rate continues to be reflected at 10%, please contact us again.

Im contacting you guys again to say...

The rate continues to be reflected at 10%.

At this point im just assuming you guys did not see the images i sent nor read what i said at all.

Can you please forward this ticket to a proper team to deal with it?

• 1 month later...

After the maintenance today its possible to sell up to 100.000 gold, but the system is still bugged not letting you sell for the price range showing in the interface.
Should let us sell 100k g for 3000 ncoin, interface says it max value range is 1500 and still dont let you sell it at this crap rate, 1:03 rate is what it used to be before it got bugged months ago.

e3uIxUQ.png