Outfits bound to character.

Motorola Cruz

Why is it that all event cosmetics earned? over the last 2 years are bound to character when all Use to be able to be mailed? with outfit stamp's @Wisspp now even the $70.00 us or more outfits on your RNG board is also bound to character.

image.png image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

This is just a few examples of this I'm sure there are more some of which player Paid real Money for and can't even move them as support tells u thy can't be moved as only NPC outfits can be moved Like what?

Edited by Motorola Cruz
Typo
  • Like 1

I second this. I am really upset about this cause I too invested in fortune favour and I too have a copy of wavemaker that i can not mail to an alt and support just denies you when you're asking for it to be moved to another character. We even offer to use a restoration token and they still say no. This is very unfair to paying customers who are keeping your servers going and are trying to support the game. There needs to be more open honesty on the news pages for these paid events. Let us know if the cosmetics are mailable or not upfront so we can be careful about which character we invest in.

7 hours ago, lillvargen said:

game master is event outfit

so is limitless if I remember right

those have never been account bound

Yes, but thy should be able to be traded to alts on the same account as every event cosmetic before them was able to there was no reason for this change! 

Edited by Motorola Cruz
typo

11 hours ago, lillvargen said:

you are supposed to participate in said event to get the outfit

u just don't get the point man no event outfit in the past or paid outfit in the past was character bound it could still be traded from alt to alt within the same account with outfit stamps

Edited by Motorola Cruz
typo