Discord for new players?

Ouctavian

I am a new player looking for assistance. I know the basis mechanics for quests and combat etc but have no idea what most of the items are for or how to upgrade gear etc. I am only level 12ish at the moment and playing the musician. 

4 hours ago, lillvargen said:

there is a server called Academy in discord, they have good guides for new/returning players

Thanks. I joined that discord but there are no discussions/interactions. I don't want to spend hours going through guides to find answers to specific questions

15 minutes ago, Ouctavian said:

Thanks. I joined that discord but there are no discussions/interactions. I don't want to spend hours going through guides to find answers to specific questions

For example:

Why are some skills on my bar and some are not? And I don't see how to change or add any. 

What do I do with soul shards I don't need? I don't think a musician uses the stalker ones. From past experience, magic users don't use accuracy and crit. 

15 hours ago, Ouctavian said:

For example:

Why are some skills on my bar and some are not? And I don't see how to change or add any. 

What do I do with soul shards I don't need? I don't think a musician uses the stalker ones. From past experience, magic users don't use accuracy and crit. 

Just ask on the discord?

in both the studen-lounge and the class channels people are constantly talking and whenever i have asked something i get answer fast.

Edited by Draknalor

maybe joined wrong discord, but yea, in student lounge you will have new players guide in pins

if you don't want to read up on things I'd suggest not start asking about stuff that is written in guide thou, you will get the answer check pins

Edited by lillvargen

23 hours ago, Ouctavian said:

All skills are there, The bars just change to different skills when certain consitions are met.

for example, As soul fighter i have to use my block button to cast the health buff.

There is nothing called ”Soul shard”

”Soul shield” is the thing that gives you stats.

crit & Accuracy is the best stat for all classes on Soul shields, And the stats you should always go for.

”Stalker” soul shield is a very low level item.

there is no need to worry about gear until after the story

Tho the items from the ”Soul boost” event is important for high level, So save them if you complete any things there

Edited by Draknalor

15 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

All skills are there, The bars just change to different skills when certain consitions are met.

for example, As soul fighter i have to use my block button to cast the health buff.

There is nothing called ”Soul shard”

”Soul shield” is the thing that gives you stats.

crit & Accuracy is the best stat for all classes on Soul shields, And the stats you should always go for.

”Stalker” soul shield is a very low level item.

there is no need to worry about gear until after the story

Tho the items from the ”Soul boost” event is important for high level, So save them if you complete any things there

Yeah I realized the soul shard error when I logged back into game. Thanks for the response