Another good event ruined by the unrealistic requirements

Haru Emi

Basically the tittle, the event sounded great on paper until you realize the devs or whoever is in charge, didn't include TT or VT so most people will only be able to clear ET since no one is gonna be willing to do stealbreaker or den with new players, they expect us to actually know or LEARN how these old raids work? lets get real here, its nearly impossible to do it if you're not geared enough or have geared friends or clan to carry you and the amount of tokens we get is laughable, and to top it all off they made 8 weeklies now instead of just keeping it to 5 so we can actually get some tokens for the outfits, what a joke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Haru Emi looks like every event is made for whales only,they forget that if new and returning players can't do events they will just get frustrated  and stop playing,so any chances you get new players to stay and start spending money in the game go down the drain.

You need to stop trying to force player to go up thinking that this will make them spend money in the game,when you are only loosing players.

Is a easy to do event too much to ask?

Either add more weeklies to the event or nerf the raids for the event so more players can do it, and we are only doing this to get costumes that you can't get anymore because only the whales can do them and is super rare to find one that help new players.

And now here come the people that already have very good gear and can do the event to say that the event is ok since they can do it and don't care about other players.

To those people i say,when the game shut down remember YOU caused  new players to quit the game.

• Like 1

I have this same issue. I need Steelbreaker for a side story quest and for the weekly. Was in a 5 man group yesterday and they all left me when they found out I had never done the dungeon before. I put it in faction chat today and got a whisper that I'd be very fortunate to find a group for that dungeon because it's very hard. How am I supposed to progress with my side story quests and progress in this game with raids etc.? I am enjoying this game immensely and I really want to be able to do the events as well. I have tried to get my gear up as high as I can and failed so many times its not funny with upgrading my weapon. But even in the solo dungeon quests I can't get the first boss down by myself because I'm not geared up enough or not high enough Hongmoon level. It's very disappointing cause I wanna play like everybody else too!! LOL

• Like 1

a) new (soul boost users) players will cry because they cannot cheese and still have to do some mechanic

[yes, hitting 4 consecutive CCs is hard for 12ppl]

b) IA aint hard. just needs some sacrifice if you really want to skip mechanics

[minibosses are tough ikr]

c) Serpent is even more relaxing. only really need learn 50% phase and rest (on soul boost gear)

=> reason ppl won't do them:

RF and EA are main loot an can be archieved easily with least amount of runs/log in rewards.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:34 AM, Rayane said:

And now here come the people that already have very good gear and can do the event to say that the event is ok since they can do it and don't care about other players.

To those people i say,when the game shut down remember YOU caused  new players to quit the game.

new people don't want to listen if you ask simply tasks like step into spot 1o clock and afk dps from range. so yeah, people might consider stop being lazy and start running stuff aka recruiting themself. (but yeah NC messing up soul boost, really a bummer here.)

Saito Sacchi

new people don't want to listen if you ask simply tasks like step into spot 1o clock and afk dps from range. so yeah, people might consider stop being lazy and start running stuff aka recruiting themself. (but yeah NC messing up soul boost, really a bummer here.)

Yea how do i we gonna "step into spot 1o clock and afk dps from range" if no one lets us in a party?

What about players don't want new and returning player with low gear in the raids that you don't get?

Oh yea i gonna start a party for a raid which every people with good gear will automatic leave as soon as they see my gear, and the one that stay and have gear like mine will just waste their time because we can't do it even if we do the mechanics,because guess what? mechanics in this game are just to force player to go up so they don't need to do the mechanics.

And if you don't have enough dps it don't matter because if you cannot kill the boss before the time runs all is a instant death.

So thanks for proving my point that players that can do the event easy don't care about others not even to side with them to ask for a fair game for all.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2023 at 5:11 PM, Haru Emi said:

Basically the tittle, the event sounded great on paper until you realize the devs or whoever is in charge, didn't include TT or VT so most people will only be able to clear ET since no one is gonna be willing to do stealbreaker or den with new players, they expect us to actually know or LEARN how these old raids work? lets get real here, its nearly impossible to do it if you're not geared enough or have geared friends or clan to carry you and the amount of tokens we get is laughable, and to top it all off they made 8 weeklies now instead of just keeping it to 5 so we can actually get some tokens for the outfits, what a joke 

dude its very easy to get super high dps in blade and soul ,  ncmeme currently focuses on helping  high level players to get stronger  , this is what matters in the games right ?? :D

no idont play  blade and soul anymore lost intrest half year ago when they "fixed" celestial basin farming by adding 2k into daily challenge, best decision ever

On 6/25/2023 at 8:42 PM, Saito Sacchi said:

a) new (soul boost users) players will cry because they cannot cheese and still have to do some mechanic

[yes, hitting 4 consecutive CCs is hard for 12ppl]

b) IA aint hard. just needs some sacrifice if you really want to skip mechanics

[minibosses are tough ikr]

c) Serpent is even more relaxing. only really need learn 50% phase and rest (on soul boost gear)

=> reason ppl won't do them:

RF and EA are main loot an can be archieved easily with least amount of runs/log in rewards.

Can you please point me to a viable guide? I'm willing to learn as a new player, but the only guide I found is outdated (it begins with 90% phase plus it starts with the X - C phase). I gladly am willing to learn the 50% phase.

By now, I've been in several raids and we never hit the 50% as we new players already wipe before by the mechanic.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2023 at 10:23 AM, Carole SaintChapelle said:

Can you please point me to a viable guide? I'm willing to learn as a new player, but the only guide I found is outdated (it begins with 90% phase plus it starts with the X - C phase). I gladly am willing to learn the 50% phase.

By now, I've been in several raids and we never hit the 50% as we new players already wipe before by the mechanic.

mechanics havent changed  but  with higher dps like right now  some mechanics will be skipped  remember when we were doing serpent and dps was inconsistent  meaning entering to 90% wrong time , meaning marks ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up, meaning we wiped. 
so try to have consistency.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 2:54 AM, tiigrikutsu said:

dude its very easy to get super high dps in blade and soul ,  ncmeme currently focuses on helping  high level players to get stronger  , this is what matters in the games right ?? 😄

no idont play  blade and soul anymore lost intrest half year ago when they "fixed" celestial basin farming by adding 2k into daily challenge, best decision ever

"Its very easy" says the one that quit the game when basin got hard,also if you don't play the game anymore what are you doing here? trying to ruin the game for others?

We are not asking for help from whales,we are not asking for easy way to get better gear,we are just asking for a event that new and returning players can do.

If you can do the event you have no problems,if you have no problems go do the event and leave us alone,i'm really tired of players calling new and returning players lazy because they cannot do the stuff they have no problem doing.

And instead helping you people only come here to trow gas into the fire.

Most players quit the game after they hit the wall and a unfair event only add bricks to the wall.

"Oh but there's soul boast event" soul boast event make you lose interest in the game because what you work hard for months to get is given free in the event and even better stuff that you put your hearth to get.

And just takes a update to add new stuff for all your treasures become garbage.