how to fix BNS in west

Clannadx

Hello,

lets us farm freely, the game in every updating is getting more and more restricted

it feels like we have to have 10 accounts 100 characters, but at the same time every update everything is less tradable between characters and accounts,

time ago, the bonus reward was the prize you were given for completing the dungeon and the bonus rewards were something additional with a "?"

now all the materials are in the bonus rewards that you can only do a number of times 1 or 3 at day, therefore if you want to farm example oculus fragments You will need at least between 100,000 and 300,000 oculus fragments, so if you wanna farm abyss 5 you only can get 30 oculus fragment a day  and a bag that have a % to drop it a little more, so i need to do 10000 runs min and can be a lot more for at less get my acc to +16?. we are west not korean that love have 1000 characters (and even then they have more rewards and  better events)

math doesn't add up, without you spending real money and lets talk about that to, player dont spend money in game because cash shop sucks,Do you really think someone is going to spend $1 for 10 fragments when they need 100k to 300k?

that is why the black market of gold selling is so big in this game

how to fix bns in west

1. delete the count of bonus rewards  (if you tell me that you will get at less 1000 oculus fragment with the bonus rewards in stg 8, the count system would make sense ) but for the amount of oculus need it that, 3 time a day don't make any sense  and less in this version, If I want to do 100 runs a day at least give me the bonus rewards all the time because right now it's a waste of time
    kZeDjDd.png
  2. change the amount, and price in the cash shop (hoongmon store) i make a post why  

that is all 2 thing @Wisspp

Edited by Clannadx

• 1 month later...

just farm hard mode and normal mode if you cant do hard mode you will get it easier why not to make the game ez by removing all the mechs i dont see any good in that mechs make it more fun challenging i gave you example with the mechs

you just dont know what and how to do oculus fragments you can get alot of them from hardmode dungeo s