Please give an option to disable Authorized Locations.

Shaun

For my ISP (or just my Router) my IP resets every 24 hours and having to input a new code to authorize my location every time it does this is ridiculous, I would like to be able to disable this feature as it is pointless to me and probably pointless for everyone else who is on a Dynamic IP which is default for most ISPs, Static IPs cost extra.

This is actually the only game I've never had to deal with this, no other MMO I play requires this.

I didn't see any other location to post this to.

25 minutes ago, Bladedragons said:

That's mostly for security, and it's good for you to have control of your account.

I understand that but it's kind of pointless when my IP renews as often as it does, I couldn't even login just now without dealing with that again, saving the IP is also even more pointless, it should be checking for the mac address not IP since that won't change automatically, my IP renewing was worse, it was renewing every hour at first, I would love to set it so it keeps it for a week or longer but the ASUS Router has no option for that under WAN settings at all and the ISP can't help me with it since I bought the router myself.  It's an ASUS RT-AC65 Router.

This website or game client isn't even able to tell what my location is as it always says Country: Other when I have to authorize my location so saving the IP is also pointless.

Also why is editing posts not possible or disabled?  That makes no sense.

Looks like I can edit this one but I can't edit the OP at all, I wanted to correct a typo I made on it but there is no edit option.

Edited by Shaun

about editing OP - its not bout that. you have like few minutes to edit to prevent hickups to prevail.

as for the IP putting a static IP in your router shouldnt come with any cost. unless this changed recently. maybe there is another way for client to skip checking for that, as for website it is rng for me. sometimes sending codes multiple times a day (though I save my IP). Thanks NC

• 4 weeks later...

the static ip's referred to are ones seen by external sites.  Your router may hand out static ip's for internal devices for free, but static ip's as seen by websites, are a premium commodity that is usually charged extra to obtain.