Awful Customer Care Experience

Eldeny

Well, I can understand the guy... I mean, at the time I also saw a player here who said he contacted the support and they told him to buy the potions to finish the battle pass, but later they confirmed it to be a bug. I think it's normal to feel scammed... However, that's why it's always good to visit the forum.
My experience: I've been playing this game for 1 year and I always come here to find out about the news and see what people are talking about, it's the best thing you can do for yourself, trust me.
Since I started playing I realized that this game has a lot of problems and that's exactly why I don't invest my money in it, I just don't trust it. I'd rather wait and see what they'll gonna do. I think you learned the hard way and I'm sorry for that, really. 

16 hours ago, Sahphyr said:

Well, I can understand the guy... I mean, at the time I also saw a player here who said he contacted the support and they told him to buy the potions to finish the battle pass, but later they confirmed it to be a bug. I think it's normal to feel scammed... However, that's why it's always good to visit the forum.
My experience: I've been playing this game for 1 year and I always come here to find out about the news and see what people are talking about, it's the best thing you can do for yourself, trust me.
Since I started playing I realized that this game has a lot of problems and that's exactly why I don't invest my money in it, I just don't trust it. I'd rather wait and see what they'll gonna do. I think you learned the hard way and I'm sorry for that, really. 

Thank you, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. I came to this game hoping to have a nice experience and failed miserably from all points of view. Game experience, support and sadly even some community members. Now in the end It's even my fault because I used math "too early" and I had to know somehow this game had so many issues after so many years of being out. I just suppose I chose the wrong game to step by and I'll move to the next one.

17 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

So the guy is literally being punished for doing math and acting too quickly before the bug was fixed. I am amazed that I have lived to see the day where doing accurate math is actively harmful for one's finances.

Thanks, another lesson learnt. Never use your brain cells too quickly just wait and things will sort out someway or another even if you don't know that was a bug in the first place 🤣

I mean you have to see the comedy in your situation a little bit. You are a fresh player and went straight into an event from day one, calculating, with out any prior knowledge how the event could even pan out, and just right out bought the levels that you thought are missing, no questions asked, no research done, no patience. It just puzzles me a little, that's all. 

So after all that's done, you have the audacity to call out support? They didn't do anything wrong. I do feel bad for you, really, like I already stated before but man... stop rushing next time!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 4:24 PM, Senna Keres said:

Again, how's a new player supposed to know they kinda suck at handling things? "Mistakes often slip through" - new players have no clue that their money could go poof for unstated reasons....

New player huh? I wonder how (we ignore possible lvl60 voucher) one would decide BP is mandatory. It  doesnt even bring that many perks and esp if a new player would choose to buy stuff unneeded?

On 2/6/2023 at 5:09 PM, Senna Keres said:

I fail to understand how buying something from the shop, and then being told that spending money wasn't necessary anymore, would make someone sus in anyone's eyes.
Eldeny has fully explained their issue. If you have doubts about them being a new player, just check their profile - they joined on 7th Jan.

nad you joined Jan 8th and made the same oopsie? yeah NC could check, but why would one buy stuff in a rush. its a timed event so we could see to use potions on last day if we wouldnt make it. you wouldnt know that hence you are new here too, but Id like to offer advice where it is due.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:26 PM, Senna Keres said:

No, it only means there was a bug from the get go. Eldeny thought they'd be locked out of the rewards if they didn't buy the potions - which also makes me wonder how in the world someone would magically put paid fixes in the shop and then take them away after fixing the quest rewards and be like "oops it was a bug"...

alr commented though. how would getting potions day 1 change anything when there is little to no good items in BP anyways.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, Senna Keres said:

Well here's the thing, they shouldn't differentiate. They made a mistake, they fix it. People abusing the system is ALSO a product of a mistake on their part, how do you fail to see this? Bug abusing is common in MMOs. Thus, punishing everyone for a common issue is unfair.
People like Eldeny were misled into thinking that they HAD to buy that stuff to progress, it doesn't matter when.

They fixed it in time and rare enough made aware of the issue. Jumping to conclusions shouldnt be any of their concern. Would be nice if there was a refund, but that is a different convo.