Where and how to farm?

Machence

1 minute ago, Hungibungi said:

Inventory -> Dragon Express -> Second tab
C3L49gX.png
But check whether you have these 1st, as you might get them from story or something, can't remember sadly :c
To upgrade your weapon, left click on it -> Manage Equipment -> Select the Forgestone option to upgrade

Before you ask how to get Solar Energy, here are some sources:
ZFmpKs4.png
XOHX77E.png
94PeCIt.png

23 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

Inventory -> Dragon Express -> Second tab
C3L49gX.png
But check whether you have these 1st, as you might get them from story or something, can't remember sadly :c
To upgrade your weapon, left click on it -> Manage Equipment -> Select the Forgestone option to upgrade

You don't get Get those two items from soul boost or campaign. 

Doesn't seems like you can change from grand celestial to thornbreaker at this stage. 

Evolve require 13 Enlightened  Elements. It does say they come from dragon express but either I'm blind or they`re not there. I have 1 and they`re untradable. So I guess new players are, well stuck or until next soulboost comes. If this wasn't my 3rd NCsoft MMO I would`ve been shocked 😄

On Thornbreaker stage one it say acquired from Grand Celestial weapon +7. So no, doesn't seems like you can swap with some extra materials like for like. Maybe that was the case in the past but certainly not the case now.

Edited by Machence

3 minutes ago, Machence said:

You don't get Get those two items from soul boost or campaign. 

Doesn't seems like you can change from grand celestial to thornbreaker at this stage. 

Evolve require 13 Enlightened  Elements. It does say they come from dragon express but either I'm blind or they`re not there. I have 1 and they`re untradable. So I guess new players are, well stuck or until next soulboost comes. If this wasn't my 3rd NCsoft MMO I would`ve been shocked 😄

Those have been moved to the bank NPC, it can be found in every village / mushin's tower. I think the second tab in their shop.

Edited by Hungibungi

14 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

Those have been moved to the bank NPC, it can be found in every village / mushin's tower. I think the second tab in their shop.

Solved the puzzle at last. Thanks. Jeez if only those things were least complicated...

300 gold later I have it at +6. Don't have materials for more so that will do for the next few days. 

Thanks for helping me.

Edited by Machence

Funny enough F8 dungeos vary with weaponary you need to LFP [every swaps to higher tier when toogle HM]

However what you can always do is

image.png

to enter any dungeon and recruit from inside. your weapon will be ignored and you can get more people this way

8 minutes ago, Machence said:

image.png

yeah, they moved but rest assured still exist.

Do not frown new or returning players aren't stuck and if you stick to the mentioned guide you'll be well prepared to help new/returning players on upcoming soulboost aswell 😉

Oh, I think its less complicated since story would reward you with GC6 there is little to no need for enlightened jewels/elements. DE has really slimmed down. Bulked at other parts yet obsolete items slowly get moved.

Edited by Saito Sacchi
new reply

11 minutes ago, Saito Sacchi said:

Funny enough F8 dungeos vary with weaponary you need to LFP [every swaps to higher tier when toogle HM]

However what you can always do is

image.png

to enter any dungeon and recruit from inside. your weapon will be ignored and you can get more people this way

image.png

yeah, they moved but rest assured still exist.

Do not frown new or returning players aren't stuck and if you stick to the mentioned guide you'll be well prepared to help new/returning players on upcoming soulboost aswell 😉

Oh, I think its less complicated since story would reward you with GC6 there is little to no need for enlightened jewels/elements. DE has really slimmed down. Bulked at other parts yet obsolete items slowly get moved.

Thank you.

And no story doesn't reward you with Grand Celestial +6 or the materials to make it +6. Plus it cost 75g per level(I know premium is cheaper). In short 88 gold times 3. But that's fine. Thanks to both of you for helping me out.