Musician Weapon Skins

Valkyxi

Hi,

Is there any news when more bard weapon skins will come out? I've checked on the CN server and most of the skins I have currently (I swapped from BM->Musician) are already implemented for the Musician.

We got the class a month late + with the nerf already but we still don't have so many skins, why? They're already created.

Also, upsurge weapon has the glow/dragon floating around the weapon but for the Harp it's not there. Is it a bug? + since I switched from BM to musician will the rest of my skins automatically convert once the respective Harp skins are included ingame? Like most, I spent money to buy them, I want to use them.

You had the choice to convert any skins you wanted during the class change process.

I also lost a lot of weapon appearences when switching from Destroyer to Soul fighter (Amongst them i lost my founder pack skin)

There were just no option to transfer some of the skins.

So no, if you did not choose them for transfer during the process, then they are lost forever unless you decide to switch back to BM

17 hours ago, Draknalor said:

You had the choice to convert any skins you wanted during the class change process.

I also lost a lot of weapon appearences when switching from Destroyer to Soul fighter (Amongst them i lost my founder pack skin)

There were just no option to transfer some of the skins.

So no, if you did not choose them for transfer during the process, then they are lost forever unless you decide to switch back to BM

I understand but this is specifically for musician I'm saying.

It's not by our choice those skins were not implemented yet into the game, even though they are already created. I changed all the skins I could anyway.

I just think they should allow some changes to happen for this kind of issue. 

1 hour ago, lythias12 said:

I understand but this is specifically for musician I'm saying.

It's not by our choice those skins were not implemented yet into the game, even though they are already created. I changed all the skins I could anyway.

I just think they should allow some changes to happen for this kind of issue. 

THe skins are very likely part of a future patch, they wouldnt just extract them from it just to put them into our version. We will very likely get them when the patch hits. Not the first time, the other classes also had to wait a bit.

They might offer you to convert it via support when they come out.