Nice Event with half parties going speed hack

tyby

Since half of top players on top at the new event got a time impossible for normal players and Gm's do nothing about , does that mean speed hack is free to use now in game ? O,o

BTW just asking for a friend 🙂

It's indeed a nice event, but there are way too many speedhack users that the rewards should be "fix rewards" not by ranking, even tho when u use the boost proportinated by the game people "whispers you" accusing you of speedhack.

I know you guys put alot of effort fixing this patch to be possible to be live today, but i think you should take it down and make ajustments to the rewards/ranking, cuz isn't fair at all at this point. @Green Storm

Edited by SylphidLive
  • Like 1

This is a good opportunity to bait out cheaters tho.

All whats left is for people to actually hand in tickets, AND THE SUPPORT ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING.

Instead of the endless "we investigate this issue", here is obivious proof now, so do something.

Im sure there is a theoretical best time for legit running, so take that one as a red line.

Edited by Hasagi
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hasagi said:

This is a good opportunity to bait out cheaters tho.

All whats left is for people to actually hand in tickets, AND THE SUPPORT ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING.

Instead of the endless "we investigate this issue", here is obivious proof now, so do something.

What tickets 😄 Kr best time i think it was 1.48 when here we have 50 sec 😄 , as told this event was done on Kr before and they do know best times done 🙂 an min time for it 🙂 .They do have proof , if they will do smth about it and not is to see , or the old  1 week ban then you see them back on top next week .

Edited by tyby