Constantly getting kicked out in game

Akira Dominatre

• NCSOFT

Could you please describe your particular issue with A LOT more details? What error message are you seeing? Where is your character when this happens and what are you doing? Does it happen to all your characters?

I recommend repairing your client to see if it doesn't help.

36 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Could you please describe your particular issue with A LOT more details? What error message are you seeing? Where is your character when this happens and what are you doing? Does it happen to all your characters?

It happen random when when going to the next door in raid. It happen even when exit hongmoon training room. The most annoying it's when it happen in the raids and 12 people waiting for me to start the game again. I did repair the client but same thing.

• NCSOFT
50 minutes ago, EliNia said:

It happen random when when going to the next door in raid. It happen even when exit hongmoon training room. The most annoying it's when it happen in the raids and 12 people waiting for me to start the game again. I did repair the client but same thing.

It's hard for us to investigate a behavior that happens "randomly" as opposed to, for example, a disconnect that happens only in raids. It could also be caused by even outside of our control (e.g., network). I suggest that you gather more data about these occurrences and either share it here or send the information to our Customer Support Team.

• NCSOFT
On 10/22/2022 at 2:29 PM, Divinehero said:

for me it happens upon a loading screen the game just crashes no error or anything

The loading screen for what zone? Does this happen on one character only or all of them? Did you try repairing your client? We need as many details as possible, otherwise it's hard to impossible to troubleshoot any issue that players report.

• NCSOFT
52 minutes ago, Divinehero said:

it happened at seemingly random and would  be fine as soon as i logged back in i don't rememebr which zones offhand and i've more or less only played  my musician Divinèsong since the patch

Could you try testing if this happens with another character? If it does, try contacting our Customer Support Team.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:56 PM, Green Storm said:

Nothing in particular always at random, sometimes in an instance, sometimes and windwalking to other areas, sometimes just when talking to NPCs it would just show the box you have been disconnected from the server and back to start screen, I close that out and restart and most times it stays clear for a long while then eventually will do it again, never predictable 

Edited by Akira Dominatre