After reading the Producer’s Letter, really sad and frustrated they didn't address the lack of different co-op modes in this game.

Metatime

The only true end game co-op content we have are dungeons (demonsbane basically the same). I love this game and the gameplay but the lack of any sort of mid and end game co-op modes is really sad and boring.

In the past we have new Raids which are great but also for players that aren't doing very end game like, 24 men open dungeons, open world bosses, pleb raids (which I really like), open world pvp, etc. We still have raids but with demonsbane replacing gear and no new raids to announced to look forward to, the hype for new content is dead.

Look at bns quarterly report. BNS is losing money every quarter. This "new" direction that the devs and director took this game is boring as F.

Excuse my language but pretty frustrated after almost a year just demonsbane after demonsbane and nothing else especially in the past we got a lot more options and now it's all gone. We have a new engine too but the devs aren't taking advantage of it. There's little excitement or hype when new a new demonsbane is announced and having nothing to look forward to is killing a lot of the current community too.

Edited by Metatime
  • Thanks 1

• Metatime changed the title to After reading the Producer’s Letter, really sad and frustrated they didn't address the lack of different co-op modes in this game.

They need to have balance in the game, more gold and more materials to upgrade the equipment, in this game it is not noticeable that one progresses, it is like being stagnant, it is always the same, they only bring more new equipment or acc that costs a lot to improve or that they are for improve in the very long term (years) the process is not noticeable even though I have been playing for more than 5 consecutive years it is the same routine and it is just as slow as always.

2 hours ago, chilegamerz said:

They need to have balance in the game, more gold and more materials to upgrade the equipment, in this game it is not noticeable that one progresses, it is like being stagnant, it is always the same, they only bring more new equipment or acc that costs a lot to improve or that they are for improve in the very long term (years) the process is not noticeable even though I have been playing for more than 5 consecutive years it is the same routine and it is just as slow as always.

Yea it's an issue for the NA/EU servers but even in KR, they're losing players there even though they have the gold to upgrade so I don't think it's just a gold issue problem. The way content development is going, everything is going backwards is really hurting the game.

• Like 1